The Pyrenees - Road, MTB & Enduro Riding, Trail Building, Iconic GT Climbs & Nearby Attractions....

Bonus

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday I did a Juniors group ride with the Zona Zero Cycling club.

It was a great ride, the youngsters learned a bit about bike maintenance and pumping up tyres before riding out to the "Badlands" for some skills training.

I learned a few things too!

Getting ready . . . .

post-4874-0-38762300-1558994211_thumb.jpg

My visitor from Holland left this morning. It's been fun guiding him this past week and we both learned some new things. He's an endurance athlete so climbing wasn't a problem for him. I was thankful for the technical climbs that gave me a bit of an advantage over him :-) 

Our last ride took us up to the Partara view point which sits at 859m. Approx 300m higher than the town of Ainsa below it. It's quite a tough little climb, a bit technical in places, but not too long - and the view makes it all worthwhile.

Now I'm looking forward to a weekend of exploring on my own before the next sessions starts . . . .

post-4874-0-19969200-1559395414_thumb.jpg

post-4874-0-34723500-1559395431_thumb.jpg

post-4874-0-84268300-1559395443_thumb.jpg

post-4874-0-77192500-1559395479_thumb.jpg

Got a call yesterday from a guy in Zaragoza that I guided a couple of weeks ago and am now friends with.

He wants to come back to Zona Zero with a cycling buddy from his cycling club and for me Guide them both around the trails we did last time, and maybe a new one . . . .  

References / Referrals from "satisfied customers" are absolutely essential to any business, and equally importantly, they make me feel good and give me confidence that I'm doing all the right things.

Onwards and Upwards! :-)

Great ride with my friends Patrick and Lesley this morning - it was a hot day but the light breeze made it manageable. The Pena Montenesa watching over us as usual.

Then back to Boltana for a nice roast dinner prepared by "Wendy".

post-4874-0-17680600-1560104778_thumb.jpg