Garmin / Navworld

Abercrombie

Hi Guys, have just bought a Edge 520 from NavWorld. Am I correct in understanding that they are not official Garmin agents ? And if so why not?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my damaged 800 replaced with the new 810 sometime last year

My understanding is that Nav is the agent

Also understand that Navworld are the Garmin agants, whenever I have a problem with my garmin I take it to Navworld.

I bought my Fenix 2 from another supplier and a few months later had an issue with the heart rate monitor strap and Navworld replaced it under warranty pretty seamlessly. So yes, they're cool. As for the Garmin product though, I'm not massively impressed with the heart rate monitor strap - the replacement one is now also busted and the warranty has expired. So basically I went through two heart rate straps in 16 months and this time round need to pay for a new one, which according to past experience I can only really expect to last for 8 months. They just seem to be poorly manufactured which is a nuisance because their other products are awesome but for me the HRM is quite a pivotal component in getting the most out of the watch.

Navworld are awesome. Swapped out my wife's Garmin fitness watch with no questions. When I had to swap it out again, they upgraded to the new HR version. Again, no questions. When i shoved my finger through my 510 scree, they upgraded me to the 520 at nominal pay-in, and threw in the cadence and speeds sensors, mounts etc. Top place, Navworld