The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That descent into wellington... I can see them grinning from ear to ear... and will be a welcome relief !!

That descent into wellington... I can see them grinning from ear to ear... and will be a welcome relief !!

It's quite emotional waiting for those dots to arrive in Wellington.

Imagine how the sleep patterns are affected. Come tonight they going to be in bed its gonna feel like the legs are still turning. And imagine the restless legs. Noooooooo

I think I might be a little bit in love with JD - lol. What an incredible strength of will she must have.

Suuuurely there's a satellite somewhere we can log into to watch finish in realtime. Anyone with any spy contacts?

By the time the tracking has updated the two winners would probably have crossed the finish line. The tension.

OK... Seems we have an almost certain winner in HV... And a certain winner in everyone's hearts with the incredible effort of JD

Now almost certainly not :-) Jeannie is not done yet. Just brilliant. Wish the last hour was broadcast live somehow!!!

I live by the BDF cycling pledge. One day. Every day. #9Rules

FFS !!!.... my last update on HV was 27mins ago!!... now is not the time for the tracker to go offline!!

Now almost certainly not :-) Jeannie is not done yet. Just brilliant. Wish the last hour was broadcast live somehow!!!

I live by the BDF cycling pledge. One day. Every day. #9Rules

I might have to eat my words

Archived