The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P!SS poor in fact..

There are heaps of people who have been at their screens for the better part of 4 days.. The least they can do is hire a Twitter jockey to post updates

There are heaps of people who have been at their screens for the better part of 4 days.. The least they can do is hire a Twitter jockey to post updates

Nevermind us.. what about the rider's loved ones.

JD tracker still at 1087km and no pic of finishing on Munga FB yet... maybe she stopped to take it all in?

EDIT: FB just updated, JD crossed line 13nins behind HV.... Well done JD !!

And her hubby wasn't even there to welcome her in???

#epicfail buddy :whistling:

Lol...I think he was bound by airline times

Awesome ride by these people. Check how fresh Jeannie seems answering all the questions like she's just done a 20Km fun ride. She is incredible

Now just waiting for Sbu to get home

Awesome ride by these people. Check how fresh Jeannie seems answering all the questions like she's just done a 20Km fun ride. She is incredible

Now just waiting for Sbu to get home

Is MW home?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Man that's an impressive ride by JD.

Meanwhile at the back of the field CV is well on track, in an earlier post I suggested that she should target WP7 (649km) for her stop yesterday but she's obviously not reading my posts because she stopped at Race Village  3 (593km) . She set off earlier than expected after only 4 hours of rest and by my calc her next target is RV4 (812km) at around 02:00am tomorrow. Assuming another 4 hour kip her next target RV5 (1038km) by midnight tomorrow. She can then kip for 5 hours and make the finish with an hour to spare!

Ain't that a bit quick to criticize ?

Statistics have shown that planes are quicker than bicycles.

She beat him on the latter. 

Said in jest, mate, hence the emoticon. No ill intentions meant...

Archived