The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

Our man sbu has 40km to go.. this after walking with a broken wheel.... Tough is not a good enough adjective

If he's doing this race again next year I'll make a plan to get him sorted with new wheels

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our man sbu has 40km to go.. this after walking with a broken wheel.... Tough is not a good enough adjective

Incredulous ????????????????

If he's doing this race again next year I'll make a plan to get him sorted with new wheels

He is riding for Change a life, I think they are sponsored . They team are all on PYGA zero 650B, same one John Ntuli won on last year.

He is riding for Change a life, I think they are sponsored . They team are all on PYGA zero 650B, same one John Ntuli won on last year.

Thanx for the feedback. I'd still like to follow him, just in case

Interesting fact is that John Ntuli and Jeannie have paired up a few times on endurance events.

Interesting fact is that John Ntuli and Jeannie have paired up a few times on endurance events.

Cool

Where's Mr Ntuli this year?

I'd like to see the speed difference between last year and this year over the course.

the crocodile did it at 14.4km/hr and only had 6 (or 4, cant exactly remember) hrs sleep.

Cool

Where's Mr Ntuli this year?

He had to pull out a few weeks back with health issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived