The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

All riders now in the no tracker zone of Bainskloof... we wait for confirmation that they all get through safely.... like waiting for a space craft to come from the dark side of the moon and re-establish contact !!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw that CV is on his tail and I suspect DG is also in the mix because he has been tracking CV all the way, but his last update is over an hour old.

Yip, 12:00 midday today! You've still got about 4 hours of dot watching left :clap:

Aaah OK. That makes more sense I must say. Good to hear there are more that will make it

All riders now in the no tracker zone of Bainskloof... we wait for confirmation that they all get through safely.... like waiting for a space craft to come from the dark side of the moon and re-establish contact !!

Fantastic news

wow, not like last year when we had to wait till 11H30 to see if the brothers could finish it!

good job I did not ride this year. I thought the cut off time was Sunday lunch time :wacko: :blush:

Been watching the JR (Jerrard le Roux) dot since Wednesday, he's in the back end of the moon zone, looks like he'll make it! Go Jerrard go!!! [emoji1319][emoji1303]

And CP? I see his tracker hasn't updated for over 24hours. Shows he has done 748km. 

Looks like a batch of five to finish shortly GM, MH, DG, GH and possibly CV.

I'm really happy that it looks like GM will finish. He definitely took a wrong turn after Sutherland (or should I say he went straight when he should have turned) and, judging by his speeds, ended up in a vehicle. Looks like they dropped him off back on the course and allowed him to finish. If that's the case, its awesome.

And CP? I see his tracker hasn't updated for over 24hours. Shows he has done 748km. 

I think he has been scratched just not updated.

Am guessing he is out if has not been updated for 24hrs

Archived