BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still struggling with to get my order through. Dropped sales an email. Let's hope.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi Hubbers

We would just like to thank you for the UNBELIEVABLE support, even with the issues we had with the website crashing.

We would kindly ask you to please be patient with your orders, our team has been working so hard to process as much as they can, and only got halfway till now. We might take a day or 2 longer.

As for the mails, i know we haven't been responding, but saw it as first priority to have the whole team picking orders and processing them.

I hope you understand, and thanks again.

CWC TEAM

post-1632-0-67763300-1480268552_thumb.jpg

@ CWC your service is truly amazing. We were in Cape Town riding DC and on Friday a mate wanted to buy Oakleys from your store in the city. It never had stock. Your employee went and got a pair from your other store and delivered them to our hotel. Amazing service!! Blown away!! We naturally thanked you by buying more!!

Does this mean I cannot come pick up my order tomorrow (Monday) morning?

I ordered some stuff really early Friday morning, I got the below mail. I obviously had it shipped being up in Gauteng, but, I guess until you get something like this, don't go?

Complete

Your order is now ready for instore collection. If you have selected our shipping options, your order has been dispatched and you may track your order at www.dawnwing.co.za using your order number with the prefix cwc eg. cwc12345

If you've received the message, we've managed to get to yours..... so you sorted!!

When collecting in in store, you more than welcome, we only ask for patience when collecting, if you dont mind waiting 5-10 minutes please.

We really going as quick as we can, and been packing since 5am this morning.

Thanks again all

@ CWC your service is truly amazing. We were in Cape Town riding DC and on Friday a mate wanted to buy Oakleys from your store in the city. It never had stock. Your employee went and got a pair from your other store and delivered them to our hotel. Amazing service!! Blown away!! We naturally thanked you by buying more!!

Thanks, we try our best

GOOD NEWS: Our Black Friday deals is still available as per our site while stock last.

cwcycles.co.za. Make use of it while jnr and his team are still working hard to get all orders packed and shipped. They do not have time now to alter the prices.

GOOD NEWS: Our Black Friday deals is still available as per our site while stock last.

cwcycles.co.za. Make use of it while jnr and his team are still working hard to get all orders packed and shipped. They do not have time now to alter the prices.

I am also waiting to see the Nalini specials before I go to checkout.

I gave up on that, think it's in store only. it showed online but couldn't add it to the basket. Then I see a photo of tons of it posted in store on Saturday.

Bought a Nalini Bib for R299 online, it had no picture so I'm not exactly sure what it looks like.

Bought a Nalini Bib for R299 online, it had no picture so I'm not exactly sure what it looks like.

Seems like its working now... Oh well, they lost out on R300 from me. Or is it the other way around.

I suggest you NAME and FAME that employee ...... customer are quick to crit guys on the floor and often too slow to promote those guys / girls who give exceptional service

Archived