BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

If you've received the message, we've managed to get to yours..... so you sorted!!

When collecting in in store, you more than welcome, we only ask for patience when collecting, if you dont mind waiting 5-10 minutes please.

We really going as quick as we can, and been packing since 5am this morning.

Thanks again all

Collected my oakleys and other goodies which was pain free and under 5 min, but never got around to request a discount on a BB with all the chaos of Black Friday.

Any luck on this?

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/wheels-mfg-press-fit-30-threaded-bb

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I have one order which has been processed, but the payment is not reflecting (so I dont know if its been processed properly), and another order which payment has been processed, but is not reflecting at all (no order number). 

I would like to send my brother to collect my stuff, but I don't want to waste his time.

I have sent a couple emails, and called multiple times. I appreciate that you guys are busy, but I think you should attend to the past orders before taking in more and more new orders. Its very frustrating.

So still haven't heard anything about orders I placed at about 8:30 on Friday morning.

I appreciate that you are busy, but come on... This is a bit of a joke now.

Hi everybody. Please be patient. Unfortunately we will not be able to answer any e mails until further notice. The orders keep on coming in and we are trying our best to get in front. 

Now for some good news: NALINI CLOTHING:

​The same here. We do not have the man power to take photos and to load it on our website. I promise that this will be done on Wednesday.

Once again thank you for your support and patients. 

Thanks CWC, all my stuff that I bought on Friday just got delivered here in Jhb. Very happy.

mine delivered this morning so well done on the deliveries :)

Hi Hubbers

We would just like to thank you for the UNBELIEVABLE support, even with the issues we had with the website crashing.

We would kindly ask you to please be patient with your orders, our team has been working so hard to process as much as they can, and only got halfway till now. We might take a day or 2 longer.

As for the mails, i know we haven't been responding, but saw it as first priority to have the whole team picking orders and processing them.

I hope you understand, and thanks again.

CWC TEAM

No no, thank you.  Sounds like this has been the biggest sale you have had. Got some awesome bargains.

Hi everybody. Please be patient. Unfortunately we will not be able to answer any e mails until further notice. The orders keep on coming in and we are trying our best to get in front.

Now for some good news: NALINI CLOTHING:

​The same here. We do not have the man power to take photos and to load it on our website. I promise that this will be done on Wednesday.

Once again thank you for your support and patients.

Are the orders really still coming in? I've been trying to order Jawbreakers since Friday and keep on getting this screen after I select the shipping option:

post-7796-14803333159299.png

Unable to confirm my order. Is your website up and running?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Are the orders really still coming in? I've been trying to order Jawbreakers since Friday and keep on getting this screen after I select the shipping option:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-11-28-13-40-17.png

Maybe try using your desktop and closing the 28 other pages open on your phone  :whistling:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-11-28-13-40-17.png

Select collection, I had the same problem. Then pop them an email asking them to ship it because of this error.

Select collection, I had the same problem. Then pop them an email asking them to ship it because of this error.

Nope, tried all options. Different browsers, PC, you name it. No luck.

post-7796-14803403329973.jpg

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Nope, tried all options. Different browsers, PC, you name it. No luck.

attachicon.gif20161128_153443.jpg

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, got this message on a different item.

You are not alone.

Cwc, does this mean the items are out stock? Any chance of us getting an indication of it'll still be possible to get the items?

Hi everybody. All mails will be answered as from tomorrow afternoon . All orders should then be dispatched as well. Everybody in the store and online is working flat out to get all orders packed.

Thank you for your patience.

Good.  That means I may get some response to my original request..............here is hoping although, in the past, CWC has never had what I require.  

Archived