The Classics

'Dale

Sags to sneak away while everyone else watches each other[emoji13]

PR is another beast all together.. you can't even successfully predict when the action will start.. it can be at any given point.. chuck in some wind and all hell will break loose.

Add in the dreaded possibilities of mechanicals and having no support car near.. oh man .. just chaos waiting to happen

Not a chance, there will be way too many rain jackets on the barriers for him to just sneak away.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance, there will be way too many rain jackets on the barriers for him to just sneak away.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] skerp

Ha ha ha

No such luck.. anti doping was waiting for him at the end he had to go bleed and pee regardless before he went off to hospital for x-rays

Well then my other reason comes into play, he knew he wasn't going to catch PG, so he crashed himself to play the hero card.

After the blame game from Sunday I am now a confirmed, dyed in the wool ABS fan. What a cry baby some of his fans are.

All the if only tweets and justifications for him trying to pull a Vittorio Brumotti on top of the barriers.

If my aunty had balls she'd be Phil Gilbert.

PR is basically the most unpredictable race there is. It is going to be damned interesting to see what happens on the day!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

The lead into, and the pressure in all the cobbled sectors is going to be huge. Like the old EPO fired days chasing through Bourg d'Oisans to get to the Alpe in the front.

The only respite in the whole race is when Paul mentions Jean Stablinski during the Forest of Arenburg sector.

Are the 2 senile old goats still calling the races?

After the blame game from Sunday I am now a confirmed, dyed in the wool ABS fan. What a cry baby some of his fans are.

All the if only tweets and justifications for him trying to pull a Vittorio Brumotti on top of the barriers.

If my aunty had balls she'd be Phil Gilbert.

Everyone has pretty much said he was too close to the barriers..him too and it's part of racing.. donno why this became a thing.. he took the risk..it didn't work he paid the price..end of story... and I am a big fan.. people sometimes find it hard to believe when their favourites make a mistake... but he did and that's the end of it. Edited by Gen

Well then my other reason comes into play, he knew he wasn't going to catch PG, so he crashed himself to play the hero card.

It was all a big plan to get GVA to stop following his wheel all the time.[emoji23] [emoji13]

Shame

. I was reading a few articles on Boonen.. I had forgotten about all the difficulties he went through in his career.

The lead into, and the pressure in all the cobbled sectors is going to be huge. Like the old EPO fired days chasing through Bourg d'Oisans to get to the Alpe in the front.

The only respite in the whole race is when Paul mentions Jean Stablinski during the Forest of Arenburg sector.

Proper dog fight hey

Flip I hope not I hope we get Sean Kelly and not Phil and Co on Sunday..it has been so nice without them.

Gen, do your kids ever feel neglected by your love for the Sags?

Nah.. they just ask me not to yell at the TV when he is racing. and also not to break anything in the event that things don't go right.

PS.. My babies still come first... see you know how much I like Sags hey.. now you must know how much I love my kids

Edited by Gen