The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DiData's bad form has even been noticed and commented on by CN. Hard to think that such a talented group could be struggling so much. We can only but speculate as to the why this is so. Personally I hope that they can find a solution for it before it hurts everyone's reputation.

That said I quite agree with their other conclusions as well.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/8-conclusions-from-gent-wevelgem/

So far so good for this year's classics. The racing has been excellent!

don't ever ant to be accused of bodyshaming winners, but is that a little boep there or just "camera angle"?

This comes up a lot but if you see him in real life he isn’t what is portrayed in this pic. At all. He’s 76/77kg and has no boep as we know it.

Look at pics from mostly all riders, will show similar

This comes up a lot but if you see him in real life he isn’t what is portrayed in this pic. At all. He’s 76/77kg and has no boep as we know it.

Indurain was always accused of having a boep when he was in his time trial suit and down on the aero bars - he ended up delivering some pretty decent results for a 'fat' oke.

Personally from what I hear of your team culture its far more enlightened than Lefevere's culture which produces many winners, but there are far too many riders who have passed through his school and not coped with life outside of cycling for me to envy what he produces.

DiData's bad form has even been noticed and commented on by CN. Hard to think that such a talented group could be struggling so much. We can only but speculate as to the why this is so. Personally I hope that they can find a solution for it before it hurts everyone's reputation.

Lefevere seems determined to make DQ unlikeable.

Damn, I wish if I looked like that on a bike I only weighed 77kg. 

Was some interesting riding on Sunday, Lotto Visma had almost their full squad in the select bunch and poor Stybar was buried multiple times. Close racing.

They need a quick refresh, the underdog thing has worn off and one hit wonders is not going to cut it. They need more Eddie's in good form, there or there abouts etc. Cav and his crew need to move on. 

Flip I would rather see de bod etc start and DNF than Cav sit at home on insta. 

Lefevere seems determined to make DQ unlikeable.

Despite some of them actually being rather quite likable. That incident with Keisje was handled badly and it does send out the wrong message doesn't it. Maybe time Lefevere handed over the media duties to someone a bit more savvy and diplomatic than himself.

They need a quick refresh, the underdog thing has worn off and one hit wonders is not going to cut it. They need more Eddie's in good form, there or there abouts etc. Cav and his crew need to move on.

They also probably could do with a few more Gibbons's as well. But ja a turn around in fortunes is definitely needed sooner than later.

Also agreed on De Bod. Will be interesting to see how he goes at WT level.

Apologizes if this has been posted already - these numbers are insane.

Kristoff at GentWevelgem:

Calories Burned: 7350kcal

Ave Speed: 45.2km/h

Max Power: 1432W

Ave Power: 345W for 5.4 hours!

Apologizes if this has been posted already - these numbers are insane.

Kristoff at GentWevelgem:

Calories Burned: 7350kcal

Ave Speed: 45.2km/h

Max Power: 1432W

Ave Power: 345W for 5.4 hours!

.6a774cab8ebd05e3aa66347cf1a7484b.jpg

They also probably could do with a few more Gibbons's as well. But ja a turn around in fortunes is definitely needed sooner than later.

Also agreed on De Bod. Will be interesting to see how he goes at WT level.

Would help if they actually had tactics too..going along for the ride is pointless.

They pay Cummings to sit at the back of the peloton.. you don't go to a one day race to sit at the back and add zero value.. I would bench him..give the spot to a youngster that actually still wants to race

Cav and crew should never had their contracts renewed.

Would help if they actually had tactics too..going along for the ride is pointless.

I always laugh when they go to the front of Pelton, without having someone able to win at the end. Yet they never put someone in the break