The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shees had Nizzolo not had that traffic who knows.. He had the speed.. Found himself a bit boxed in there.

Yeah, he looked in splendid form today I thought it was going to be his day but he stuffed it up at the end though by drifting to the back of the group and then got boxed in ( like you said)

Fantastic race to watch. 

Yeah, he looked in splendid form today I thought it was going to be his day but he stuffed it up at the end though by drifting to the back of the group and then got boxed in ( like you said)

Fantastic race to watch.

I actually quite like the guy..

So yeah I thought he rode a really good race. He didn't seem to really struggle too much on the climbs.. I think he'll be dissapointed with his positioning when it mattered most.

I actually quite like the guy..

So yeah I thought he rode a really good race. He didn't seem to really struggle too much on the climbs.. I think he'll be dissapointed with his positioning when it mattered most.

Very humble guy, nearly seems to be too nice a person to be a sprinter :)

2 out of three.. Not bad hey.. I noticed Bling fighting with his left leg.. Must have had a cramp or something.

Trying to win an Oscar in front of the TV cameras....

Now to see who can challenge SD-Worx

:huh:

profile-women.jpg

Trek Segafredo, Ale, Liv and Bike Exchange. All have riders that can push D'Hoore and Pieters close more especially if their were to try and work together to shake the race up and make it hard for SD to control. Or maybe Brown doubles up on a long range attack? It worked well enough midweek.

Ooh snap.

Yeah the untouables

Yeah bloody strong team. No Anna, Chantel, AMP or Demi and still have cards to play and is expected to get a good result out of the race.

Trek Segafredo, Ale, Liv and Bike Exchange. All have riders that can push D'Hoore and Pieters close more especially if their were to try and work together to shake the race up and make it hard for SD to control. Or maybe Brown doubles up on a long range attack? It worked well enough midweek.

Voooooooooooos

A couple of groups totalling about 20 riders are closing in on the front of the race. Jolien D'hoore is one of those still trying to get back on. - CN

Mmmmmmm not looking good for D'Hoore. Still enough time to get back on though.