Trans Baviaans 2017

NixM

The page seems to be hanging (albeit the egg timer is bouncing over and over).

Have tried 4 times and am still waiting.

Hopefully still get a spot

2,5 hours and counting...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2,5 hours and counting...

Is your CSA membership paid up? Had the same situation, and it turned out that some of the team members' CSA was in arrears - even though they thought it was up to date. Soon as I sorted that out, registration went through in seconds.

Finally went through, it appears to have been a website issue - the guys from Ecobound resolved it. Now just trying to do the payment. Crashed when i asked for the OTP.

Anyway have a entry number so hopefully all good. We wait and see

what a mission, eventually got a entry into the  repeat...race entry was just off the hook....but hey its my first one so no complaints....suppose i would need to train again...super stoked, now the 60% fitness, 30% mental and 10 luck training starts .....

\BTW how do i train for 10% luck?

enjoy fellow hubbers and keep safe....C U on the trails...

Entry booked and confirmed for the Repeat. Will be our 2nd time. Now to sort out the accomendation before the race.

It seems accommodation in Willowmore is fully booked. Believe people actually did a booking before they entered the race  :eek:  

My friend mentioned there is still place in the koshuis ?

Anyone stayed at the koshuis before ?

• 1 month later...

How do you guys do the logistics around the race? Any tips on getting you car to J-BAY or yourself back to Willowmore?

How do you guys do the logistics around the race? Any tips on getting you car to J-BAY or yourself back to Willowmore?

I think the majority take a support driver along that can also meet up with them at the later waterpoints.

But there is also a vehicle transfer option to take your car to J-bay at a fee (see website)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all you awesome cyclists! Anyone per chance have an entry for three for this years Trans Baviaans? Please mail me... Thanks... Renato

• 2 weeks later...

Howzit!

Had this crazy inclination last night to ride in 2017 again (did it in 2013) The 'gees' got me!

Anyone looking to offload their team entry? Please message me!!!

Shot

• 2 weeks later...

A friend sent this to me on Facebook. Apparently the fangs will be nice and easy this year, you can even use a road bike if you like  :P

post-2276-0-74345000-1488972716_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived