Trans Baviaans 2017

NixM

Definitely, 2man teams are also easier to ride...less chance of more mechanicals

Less place to hide when it's your turn to *** off (and your turn will come). In a 3 man team, you don't have to be the strongest, you just don't have to be the weakest!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our 4 man team is looking to swap from 2nd event (Aug 19th) to 1st event.

Is there another team wanting to swap the other way around ?

This would be entry + accommodation

Our team will disintegrate if we can't make this swap.

Does anyone know of a team that can/wants to help?

Lots of people entering and then not following it through. It could have given somebody else the oportunity to prepare properly for the event.

Edited by Vetseun

Lots of people entering and then not following it through. It could have given somebody else the oportunity to prepare properly for the event.

People get sick and injured!!

Last time I arrange a team event, solo races from now on.

I've finished x2 Trans on my own. Both 2 man teams and both partners bailed on the course. Illnesses.

Just hopped from one team to the next as you move through the course as the race officials don't allow you to ride alone. You must have a team that will adopt you...... Its hard race but rideable and doable. Just would be nice to do it again and finish with a team member....

Maybe I'll see if there is an entry available before end of July....

:)

I've finished x2 Trans on my own. Both 2 man teams and both partners bailed on the course. Illnesses.

Just hopped from one team to the next as you move through the course as the race officials don't allow you to ride alone. You must have a team that will adopt you...... Its hard race but rideable and doable. Just would be nice to do it again and finish with a team member....

Happy to join any team. Don't have a group or entry to do the Trans.

Also haven't done it before...so if you're looking for a capable rider who's never bailed (ever) and doesn't get sick (easily), then drop me a line. I'm in! :clap:

Our team will disintegrate if we can't make this swap.

Does anyone know of a team that can/wants to help?

It seems that we may be able to swap dates, but now to find accommodation for the first weekend.

Can anyone suggest a place or someone to contact?

It seems that we may be able to swap dates, but now to find accommodation for the first weekend.

Can anyone suggest a place or someone to contact?

Contact Billie-Jeanne Raulstone - Villa d'Lockyer: villaj@mweb.co.za

She's a rockstar!

Contact Billie-Jeanne Raulstone - Villa d'Lockyer: villaj@mweb.co.za

She's a rockstar!

Thanks

I did email her yesterday.

Hoping something comes up

Do you get a medal if you don't finish with your team?