Is my brain broken?

Knersboy

Ah so refreshing, ask for help and all you can contribute is a high school like Guns

n Roses vs Roxette conversation.

Chucky just got owned... that will teach her a lesson...

Ah so refreshing, ask for help and all you can contribute is a high school like Guns

n Roses vs Roxette conversation.

Roxette all the way

The brain has indeed been upgraded with what they call a spike valve I think. It takes away the cluck when it engages.

What year model is your bike? The 2011- 2013 rear suspension does seem to give a lot of hassles for some reason.

I've never heard of the term "hot swap", but my understanding is that you buy a premium brand bike, with a premium shock. You send it in for a service and they take it off and give you someone else's refurbished shock.

I'd rather wait and get my one back

I've never heard of the term "hot swap", but my understanding is that you buy a premium brand bike, with a premium shock. You send it in for a service and they take it off and give you someone else's refurbished shock.

You do have the choice.

But bear in mind, not everyone is as patient. Everyone wants there bikes back the next day because they've left it too late and want to ride tomorrow.

The brain has indeed been upgraded with what they call a spike valve I think. It takes away the cluck when it engages.

What year model is your bike? The 2011- 2013 rear suspension does seem to give a lot of hassles for some reason.

Thanks Jetstar. Mine is a 2014 model, Epic comp, the red/pinky girly looking one.

I am in two minds about hot swap. It is quick and you do get upgrades for mahala, hence click less brain. The quick service meant nothing to me this time as It took 3 weeks to get my fork back from its service.

Hot swop is when they switch it out while you are riding along....!

And Blur over Oasis any day. Still undecided between Christina and Britney though...

If Christina and Britney still looked like they did 15 years ago... id kick neither of them off my bed if they farted.

And Blur over Oasis any day. Still undecided between Christina and Britney though...

Christina. She was hotter.

britney

because

boobs

2c60f9fe5326f618dd553402ccfd9eff.gif

Britney has a 5 head....

How about both, in the hot tub... all night long? (If anyone else remembers that....)

Archived