What is most important?

Buddah

Price?  

1. 1. Price?

• After sales service?
    • Shop Presentation?
    • Professional staff on hand?

Most deffinatly aftersales service....as we all know we won't support any shop nor buy anything from them if it isn't for this fact.........

And you will be in contact with shops regularly as one always needs to buy supliments, get bikes serviced and upgraded....

Big thumbs up to Elsa Karsten Cycles & Fritz Pienaar in Pta.......you guys rock

I service all my own bikes (trry to) and need somebody that knows what they are talking about and is willing to share info . Somebody that are not gonna try and sell me tubeless tyres because they can not fit Stans/Joe's , a bloke that knows the difference between a BBB and XTR brakepad bla bla bla .

Big%20smile

I service my wheels myself too..on occasion I take it to the lbs...but I reckon Pro-staff does it for me....don't really care what the shop looks like as long as the staff has customer service as top notch it's cool with meThumbs%20Up

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Yip, I think all of the above mentioend 3 goes hand-in-hand with one another hey........you can't have the one without the other.....Well that is my experience anyways :)

Hence me only having three guys that I will alow to work on my baby !!!! Depending on what notice I give them and what I need done........

I go with professional staff and after sales, dont care what the shop looks like. Anyone been to Mean Machine cycle shop will know what i'm refering to.

I agree with Jokerman, in that its is the whole experience and all options go hand-in-hand.

You are not going to walk into a LBS if it has very little stock in the shop (both bicycles & spares) and you most certainly need someone who as DR says knows the difference between a BB & a brake pad, and you want to be able to rely on that LBS that ithey repaired the bike correctly the first time around, and if not, to be able to repair it without moaning and bitching.

It's been my experience though that people are far too lazy to change LBS's and are willing to accept inferior service.

What do people look for in a bicycle shop?

Their small children who ran in from the mall.......

A secret doorway to a world of wonder.....

The most attractive female assistant....

Things with the wrong (ie cheaper) price tags on.........

Cardboard boxes to avoid buying a bag for Argus transport....

A discount............

Sympathy and understanding in a 4 wheel world....

Big%20smile

"You can cheat me in price but don't cheat me in service"QuestionQuestion

Me thinks not dude...I cheat no one out of money...no one will cheat me out my hard earned cash....that's why I'm looking for the best price on my new groupset...

"DTThumbs%20Up"