365 for 365

Anybody else having problems with Garmin Connect not syncing with Strava? i’ve just disconnected the Garmjn connection from Strava and reconnected it. Still no joy.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else having problems with Garmin Connect not syncing with Strava? i’ve just disconnected the Garmjn connection from Strava and reconnected it. Still no joy.

Yes...i received a Garmin update yesterday and seems to be syncing better now.

Yes...i received a Garmin update yesterday and seems to be syncing better now.

I’m seeing the activities on Garmin Connect, it just doesn’t want to transfer it through to Strava. I have even tried manually uploading them but Strava doesn’t recognize the csv files I can download from Garmin [emoji30]

13/365. just cycling for now.

If gym workouts dont count then I'll have to just use the IDT for 20 mins.

FYI, as far as I understand the leaderboard stats reflect only the 3 activities: cycling, running and swimming. So if you exercise doing other activities it does not add these times or km’s to the total. For example today I walked 11 km playing golf..... but my total for the week only reflects 10 km of running.

Other exercises (other than running, cycling or swimming) are still recorded as an activity ( XT on the training Calendar, but not included in the totals).

Kayaked this afternoon to give the legs a rest but still do something. I also noticed that that doesn't count towards the totals on strava. 

13/365. just cycling for now.

If gym workouts dont count then I'll have to just use the IDT for 20 mins.

Gym still counts for 365, just don’t spend to much time recovering between sets and standing around the water cooler.....

Kayaked this afternoon to give the legs a rest but still do something. I also noticed that that doesn't count towards the totals on strava.

Ja it WAS a pain.... now I’m out

I’m considering opting out. Not very fit at the moment and I find that I’m cutting short longer sessions(rides/runs) so as to be able to go again the next day.

Stravistix plug-in showing my fitness level just moving sideways and not increasing even though my fatigue level is improving daily.

13/365 as well 

Need to do a Run after work but i start my commute tomorrow will need to extend the route a bit in order to get a bit more TITS. 

The legs are feeling it after a weekend of riding and trail running so not too amped on the session later today 

Gym still counts for 365, just don’t spend to much time recovering between sets and standing around the water cooler.....

most of my workouts are a solid 45mins to an hour, tracked with HRM so one will be able to see that i'm not standing around :P :P

I’m considering opting out. Not very fit at the moment and I find that I’m cutting short longer sessions(rides/runs) so as to be able to go again the next day.

Stravistix plug-in showing my fitness level just moving sideways and not increasing even though my fatigue level is improving daily.

This is when the walk comes in handy, active recovery....

It is really going easier for me than expected due to alternating between running and cycling snd then using at least one day for a recovery walk/easy day.

It is really going easier for me than expected due to alternating between running and cycling snd then using at least one day for a recovery walk/easy day.

Still hanging in. Barely.

I suffered with fatigue at the first two road races of 2018, due to doing something every day. I was running Tue, Thu and Sun, IDT on Wed and Fri, a long ride on Sat and a walk on a Monday (recovery). Eventually got used to the daily/weekly routine and the fitness levels got better. I was aiming for 30-mins and not the 20 for this challenge.

Don’t give in just yet... key to this is endurance, not intensity.

• 2 weeks later...

Today marks four weeks of this challenge.  Who's still in it?

I've done 42hours of training so far in these four weeks over 35 activities.  So far there have only been two days where I haven't cycled but went for a run instead. 

The first week started off great, the second was terrible (really fatigued) but the third and fourth weeks have been plain sailing.  I'm definitely getting used to it now.  

Going away next weekend and have already planned out how to get in the required training :clap:

But going to the hospital the following week for an op.  Haven't worked out how I'm going to manage that yet...  Hopefully I can manage a 20 minute stagger around for a couple of days :ph34r:

Good luck to everyone still in it!