365 for 365

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread......

Anyway, I'm pretty annoyed with the fact that trainer rides don't count for these (not the op's activities) challenges on strava.

What about our poor trainer bound injured folk?

Back to topic, been training every day thus far. I like the initiative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why doesn't IDT count? Agreed that's a bit unfair. Its still an activity.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be negative, but isn't this a recipe for overtraining?

Shouldn't you have complete rest days, where you do absolutely nothing (ito exercise)

I don't mean to be negative, but isn't this a recipe for overtraining?

Shouldn't you have complete rest days, where you do absolutely nothing (ito exercise)

If thats the excuse you have been using on the girlfriend to keep yourself out of the Mall on a Sunday, well done.

If thats the excuse you have been using on the girlfriend to keep yourself out of the Mall on a Sunday, well done.

haha unfortunately that counts for any post mall later at home activities as well.

But in all seriousness, maybe its just a mental thing, discipline or just laziness for me but I've had times after a hard training block that I just can't get onto the bike. I need that day off just relax before going at it again

Anybody here still using Endomondo? Been out of the game for a while and got the kg's on the waist to prove it. Would love to get back on it though. Just a helluva shlep to post everything on Endo AND Strava... Wouldn't want to discard all the info I've accumulated over the years on Endo either...

Anybody here still using Endomondo? Been out of the game for a while and got the kg's on the waist to prove it. Would love to get back on it though. Just a helluva shlep to post everything on Endo AND Strava... Wouldn't want to discard all the info I've accumulated over the years on Endo either...

I guess that's kinda like asking if anyone uses whatever Googles competitor is. Yes, there are other apps but strava trumps them all. IMHO

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Rest day:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170105/6c535761a8b413cffd2648839ac7077c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grrr, was 3 for 3 until one of my gorgeous little children managed to pass their tummy bug onto me. That's yesterday and today out, but in the interests of the challenge, I'll squeeze in a couple of double event days to make up for it.

I would just have worn my HR monitor and put all those poos on Strava.