Another attack on our lovely spruit !!!

Undun

Just a heads up.

Another attack happened on the 1st of January 2017 on the spruit. Not an attack on a bike rider this time but on a young female runner.

It happened between Paulshof and Bryanston.

The Victim is a young lady, a fitness instructor at the near by Virgin Active gym.

She was stabbed 11 times and forced into the reeds next to the Spruit where the attackers tried to rape her.

The doctors operated to repair internal damage.

Currently she is in critical condition + in a coma.

Very sad news to start off the year.

Another reason to never...NEVER run or cycle alone....Especially girls and woman!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Days like these ...

Makes me want to set a trap - then the scum gets taken down in a way in which they never return.

I hope this poor girl recovers. Her life will never be the same again.

We had a friend who was raped near this area. Thankfully she was not stabbed. She has since moved away.

...Days like these ...

Makes me want to set a trap - then the scum gets taken down in a way in which they never return.

The words slow and painfull come to mind.

Karma will sort these scum out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a bullet or a noose will sort them out...

Only a bullet or a noose will sort them out...

that too......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the absolute worst kind of scum.

I generally feel safe while running, as the most theft-worthy item on my person is my shoes. However, not these (insert absolutely inappropriate foul word here) scummy creatures (not humans). They're not driven by hunger, poverty or whatever else sparks justifying theft, they're just in it to cause hurt and suffering.

I'm all for the attempting of rehabilitation of criminals via the justice system. These things aren't criminals, they're a plague that needs to be eradicated.

These are the absolute worst kind of scum.

I generally feel safe while running, as the most theft-worthy item on my person is my shoes. However, not these (insert absolutely inappropriate foul word here) scummy creatures (not humans). They're not driven by hunger, poverty or whatever else sparks justifying theft, they're just in it to cause hurt and suffering.

I'm all for the attempting of rehabilitation of criminals via the justice system. These things aren't criminals, they're a plague that needs to be eradicated.

Ironically if you have nothing worth stealing they become angry and it could become more of a problem for you.

Archived