Cyclist down

Deon_Nivvy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently located at bottom of silver pine according to a previous post.

That's a notoriously bad, but licensed bar called Sunrise. (You can find drug dealers there 24/7 ????)

Silver Pine does not intercect Rabie.

That's a notoriously bad, but licensed bar called Sunrise. (You can find drug dealers there 24/7 ????)

Silver Pine does not intercect Rabie.

I ride up Silverpine when I go meet my mates in Craighall. I pass that pub at around 4:40am, and there is always still cars and people in the parking lot. It's super dodgy, not sure how they keep their license.

Unfortunately some bad news - the family is gathering to say goodbye.

Strongs to all the family and friends during this tough time.

Oh no [emoji22]

Unfortunately some bad news - the family is gathering to say goodbye.

Strongs to all the family and friends during this tough time.

Reading this makes my stomach turn.

While we are all at home safe with our families the cyclist looks like he won't pull through and his family will never be the same.

Sad sad sad

This is terrible and a terrifying wake up call. I will be driving to the trails from now on! 

Strongs to the family. Lets hope justice will prevail. 

Very very sad. Thoughts are with the family on what is almost certainly going to be the very worst night of their lives.

We don't know all the facts so I'm fighting the desire to lash out at ANYONE who drinks and drives and thinks "they know what they're doing". And to every person who's paid his or her way out of a police roadblock and to every cop whose taken a bribe.

I feel sick thinking about that poor family and what they are going through. May they find some sort of peace in this awful time.