Win with the Epic Fantasy League 2017

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you see what others predictions are?

Yes, but only once those predictions are locked in. This will be available via the Leaderboard soon - you'll be able to view a profile for each fantasy team looking at their picks and performance.

I cant get onto the site to see results but there could be a mistake in the points. What was top 3 for African jersey and Exxaro?

Well done to our first winner for the Prologue, TeamFerret with the top score for the day 190 points.

The prize: Absa Cape Epic branded Amped Avid X 10,000mAh battery pack and Columbia Sportswear online shopping vouchers to the value of R2500.

ccs-2-0-63225800-1489908942.png

Get your picks in for the remaining Stages before the closing time at 6am each day. Fantastic daily prizes on offer for the top points scorer daily.

Zero points for Exxaro cat?

Ok I see its sorted 

Edited by jcza

Admin why dont you rather update points after you got all of the days results?

We have done so today, however points on the site are recalculated when each set of category results are input.

So there will be a 20-30 minute period while results are loaded when your daily points won't reflect the full points for the day.

Well done to today's prize winner: Dessert King

There were six teams tied for the daily top score at 185. Dessert King won the random draw from these 'finalists'.

The prize: 

Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR
 is an advanced multisport GPS watch sporting wrist heart rate measurement, color touch screen, 100m water resistance and up to 12h of battery life in training mode. Spartan Sport comes with 80 pre-set sport modes and rich sport specific metrics.

ccs-62657-0-78544300-1489923466.jpg

Well done to today's prize winner: Dessert King

There were six teams tied for the daily top score at 185. Dessert King won the random draw from these 'finalists'.

The prize: 

Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR is an advanced multisport GPS watch sporting wrist heart rate measurement, color touch screen, 100m water resistance and up to 12h of battery life in training mode. Spartan Sport comes with 80 pre-set sport modes and rich sport specific metrics.

ccs-62657-0-78544300-1489923466.jpg

Well done, dit was close

Im picking up mistakes on points allocated. Checking cause its going to be tight

For instance team Rainbow Jerseys got 20 points for team RMB Change a life in prologue when Diepsloot won the exxaro competition

Hope there's not more mistakes

Well done to today's prize winner: Mud & Blood

There were thirteen teams tied for the daily top score at 200. Mud & Blood won the random draw from these 'finalists'.

The prize: 

Oakley Sliver Sunglasses

A timeless sleek design made even more lightweight with sculptural reliefs on the earstems, Sliver™ takes advantage of our durable yet gravity-defying O Matter™ frame material while letting innovative technologies like XYZ Optics® throw their weight around.

post-58780-0-62524900-1490093090_thumb.jpg