Win with the Epic Fantasy League 2017

Bike Hub Features

And the most difficult stage to predict is the last one when some wants to just finish and others want to end offf on a high

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By my rough calcs (please excuse any errors), the standings are actually more like this heading into the last stage. (Actual standings at the end of Stage 6 plus forecasted Overall prediction scores). 

1 Last Chance Saloon 1525 2 Special Stofel 1510 3 Splashsticks 1500 4 Groot Lem 1500 5 IDS 1495 6 The Wolfpack 1490 7 Wa Ma Kyte 1490 8 PerfHeart 1485 9 A Flying Sauser 1480 10 Bar 1 1465 11 Winning Team 1455 12 Team Ferret 1435 13 The Conquerors 1395 14 Go Brother 1385

Last Chance Saloon will be hard to beat with their 15 point lead. I'm Splashsticks BTW. 

Good luck everyone! 

Well done to our final daily winner for Stage 7: Epic
We had five teams tied on 195 points for the day.

Today's prize:

tsogo_social.jpg

Two night stay for two people at any Tsogo Sun hotel in the Western Cape. Breakfast included.

Tsogo Sun is the leading hotels, gaming and entertainment company in South Africa, providing a variety of hospitality and exciting entertainment and leisure experiences.

For more information, visit www.tsogosun.com

Well done to all who took part! It's been pretty exciting watching both races - the real one, and this one.

To all who've won daily prizes: we'll be in touch in the course of the coming week to arrange delivery. 

The Grand Prize
2018 Absa Cape Epic Entry courtesy of USN

All results have been entered and points allocated. As things stand we have a provisional overall leader taking the win by a mere 5 points: 

Last Chance Saloon

While we don't expect any changes we'll await final official results for the event before confirming the Grand Prize winner. 

Announcement will take place here at 12pm tomorrow (Monday 27 March 2017).

Screenshot 2017-03-26 17.48.06.png

Well done to all who took part! It's been pretty exciting watching both races - the real one, and this one.

To all who've won daily prizes: we'll be in touch in the course of the coming week to arrange delivery. 

The Grand Prize

2018 Absa Cape Epic Entry courtesy of USN

All results have been entered and points allocated. As things stand we have a provisional overall leader taking the win by a mere 5 points: 

Last Chance Saloon

While we don't expect any changes we'll await final official results for the event before confirming the Grand Prize winner. 

Announcement will take place here at 12pm tomorrow (Monday 27 March 2017).

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2017-03-26 17.48.06.png

Oh ****........ this is my team  :eek:

Well done to today's prize winner: Mud & Blood

There were thirteen teams tied for the daily top score at 200. Mud & Blood won the random draw from these 'finalists'.

The prize: 

Oakley Sliver Sunglasses

A timeless sleek design made even more lightweight with sculptural reliefs on the earstems, Sliver™ takes advantage of our durable yet gravity-defying O Matter™ frame material while letting innovative technologies like XYZ Optics® throw their weight around.

Wow what a surprise it looks like I was lucky enough to win. 

Oh ****........ this is my team  :eek:

well done Last chance Saloon, naelskraap to the end!

Edited by SouthYeaster

By my rough calcs (please excuse any errors), the standings are actually more like this heading into the last stage. (Actual standings at the end of Stage 6 plus forecasted Overall prediction scores). 

1 Last Chance Saloon 1525 2 Special Stofel 1510 3 Splashsticks 1500 4 Groot Lem 1500 5 IDS 1495 6 The Wolfpack 1490 7 Wa Ma Kyte 1490 8 PerfHeart 1485 9 A Flying Sauser 1480 10 Bar 1 1465 11 Winning Team 1455 12 Team Ferret 1435 13 The Conquerors 1395 14 Go Brother 1385

Last Chance Saloon will be hard to beat with their 15 point lead. I'm Splashsticks BTW. 

Good luck everyone! 

jislaaikit you got close there...

would be interesting to see how the top 10 switched around in the shakeups from stage 5=>6=>7

jislaaikit you got close there...

would be interesting to see how the top 10 switched around in the shakeups from stage 5=>6=>7

Yes, the overall predictions really shook the leaderboard up. Last Chance Saloon had both the mens and womens overall correct so that was 200 points in the bag right there. Not many people had that correct. 

Yes, the overall predictions really shook the leaderboard up. Last Chance Saloon had both the mens and womens overall correct so that was 200 points in the bag right there. Not many people had that correct. 

Well guessed by me :thumbup: