Amashova 2017

Duane_Bosch

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna try hang with AL... :ph34r:

If I was ok at Tour of Durban then I should be ok at Shova. I usually catch the okes on the climbs but loos ground on the flats if I don't make the group split.

holding thumbs I don't get spat out the back...

if you good on the climbs then wont have a problem from the line and going up fox. the rollers after that may be a problem until Inchanga.

if you good on the climbs then wont have a problem from the line and going up fox. the rollers after that may be a problem until Inchanga.

The problem is often not the duration and the entire race but it seems all the heros want to go 300% on the first climb to prove how big their "quads" are.... there after they all drop out and only the very front group of 20 odd survives. eventually all the droppers get caught by the main bunch (if one is formed) and the 15-20 few that stay ahead stay there and is never ever seen again.

problem is hanging on to the group to become the main bunch or hanging on to the front and not burn out...

The problem is often not the duration and the entire race but it seems all the heros want to go 300% on the first climb to prove how big their "quads" are.... there after they all drop out and only the very front group of 20 odd survives. eventually all the droppers get caught by the main bunch (if one is formed) and the 15-20 few that stay ahead stay there and is never ever seen again.

When in AL, just look for the Compendium TriX kits and follow their wheels. They will give it gas, but they wont blow up on Fox.

AL for me, but might drop back a group. Not going to be ready for that sufferfest.

Vivek, you've got bigger problems.  You'rein VA, not AL.  Those guys are mainacs.  Come ride in DL with Cozzie and me.

Vivek, you've got bigger problems.  You'rein VA, not AL.  Those guys are mainacs.  Come ride in DL with Cozzie and me.

VA on Racetec only. AL in my mind :w00t: :w00t: . No way I can ride with VA so just going to drop back.

DL is a loooong way back... but lets see how these next 3 weeks go and I will decide.

How do we query our seeding or is there still an email to follow?

Email and sms still to follow with start times... but you can view on www.racetec.co.za

Email and sms still to follow with start times... but you can view on www.racetec.co.za

Thanks. I'm looking at getting my seeding changed. Have emailed the query to cycle events

Try melissa@amashova.co.za

Received a reply from Cycle Events. Changes to seeding can only be made at registration.

Seeding e-mails have just gone out...

(ps. Check your spam – that's where I found mine)

Got mine in my normal inbox. 

Happy with CL, good balance between guys that know how to ride in a bunch but at the same time not attacking on every climb and chasing down every attack...

I’m not aware of that, but East Coast Cycling Club and Kings Park Cycling Club will be riding on 8 October from Oscars in Hillcrest to PMB via Polly Shortts and back to Hillcrest via Fox Hill - about 120km. Starting at 5am.

is this ride still on and is it open to all

Archived