What would you Buy

pellieg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't get a frame from either for under that :eek:  :w00t:

I was going for the Parlee and then checked what R100K get's you. Ouch. 

Evil The Wreckoning... simple. 

http://cdn.bikemag.com/uploads/2017/01/BibleBikesLong2.jpg

I'd look for a good secondhand Kawasaki Versys and with the change, I'd pick up one of the new Giant Defy's... Sorted...

You didn't say which currency?  :whistling:

ZAR - For money like that I'll get a custom bike made, but off the shelf items would include Dura Ace Di2, Zipp 404 FC, Everything else custom made to my physical dimensions. 

I would squeeze every last bit out of that budget to get a Yeti SB5.5c or SB4.5c.

http://cdn.bikemag.com/uploads/2016/09/BIKP-160800-BTST-03.jpg

R100K doesn't actually get you very far in the dream bike category, so it would have to be something standard and off the shelf or a slightly more modest custom build.

But I want a new road and mountain bike, so in the fantasy can we have R100k for each?

Santa Cruz Tallboy and a Bianchi Infinito CV for me please

Bit over budget, but I'd take a '17 S-Works Enduro 29.

I'd rather opt for the Pro model, and just upgrade the wheelset to something better with the difference in price. XO vs XX is pretty much the only other difference between the 2 models, and besides most riders change/customize their cockpit setup either way.

I'd rather opt for the Pro model, and just upgrade the wheelset to something better with the difference in price. XO vs XX is pretty much the only other difference between the 2 models, and besides most riders change/customize their cockpit setup either way.

The s-works has that sexy as heck Ohlins fork too.

Archived