Tygerberg trails - newbie question

SiriS

Thanks T-Bag68.

I'll only be down in Desember. Just trying to gauge if I should bring the bike down, flying and all.

Bring the bike. just do it!

And when you here, call on the locals via this fred. We are much obliged to ride with you, and happy to do it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks T-Bag68.

I'll only be down in Desember. Just trying to gauge if I should bring the bike down, flying and all.

TGMTB normaly has a :"Holiday Special" on for December, greatly reduced fees makes it worth the while.

Thanks T-Bag68.

Im with a few comments that have been posted already.. Just bring your steed, There is so much more to do also, a day pass at Tokia i think is R60 or R70.. Plenty of fun there, you can cruise the Grabouw region... The tracks will be dry but still awesome riding, you sure can get some good rides in on the TBMTB trails..

Im with a few comments that have been posted already.. Just bring your steed, There is so much more to do also, a day pass at Tokia i think is R60 or R70.. Plenty of fun there, you can cruise the Grabouw region... The tracks will be dry but still awesome riding, you sure can get some good rides in on the TBMTB trails..

Then we have Jonkershoek, Simonsberg, Paarl, Welvanpas, Helderberg, Bottelary...too many options, too little time.

edit:

in Grabouw - Lebanon, A-Z, Groenlandberg (THAT Epic climb), Paul Cluver, Oak Valley,  - again, too many options, too little time.

Not even mentioning the mandatory ride to Noordhoek via Chappies from Greenpoint and back.

There is the Banhoek Conservancy, aargh, #Iwillstopnow

Then we have Jonkershoek, Simonsberg, Paarl, Welvanpas, Helderberg, Bottelary...too many options, too little time.

Jonkershoek is on my list as well. Just not sure how long we will stay in and around Cpt before heading out towards the Garden Route. 

I am 99.99999% sure that the bike will be on the plane.

So many options so little time...

Might have to move down to WP

Jonkershoek is on my list as well. Just not sure how long we will stay in and around Cpt before heading out towards the Garden Route. 

I am 99.99999% sure that the bike will be on the plane.

So many options so little time...

Might have to move down to WP

Edgar, make a plan.

You must ride Jonkershoek. If you  skip everything else, ride Jonkershoek. You will NOT regret it. Then in the Garden route, take a day to go spend at Garden Route Trail Park. 

YOU 

WILL

NOT

FORGET 

THIS 

DECEMBER....

Edgar, make a plan.

You must ride Jonkershoek. If you  skip everything else, ride Jonkershoek. You will NOT regret it. Then in the Garden route, take a day to go spend at Garden Route Trail Park. 

YOU 

WILL

NOT

FORGET 

THIS 

DECEMBER....

Okay okay, I am 100% sure the bike will be on the plane and I will defintely do Jonkers and if time permits I'll do something on the TGMTB\TBMTB\TMTBC trials.  :thumbup: 

Okay okay, I am 100% sure the bike will be on the plane and I will defintely do Jonkers and if time permits I'll do something on the TGMTB\TBMTB\TMTBC trials. :thumbup:

Or just do Jonkers twice

Archived