Chris Froome rammed off his bike

gummibear

It's getting to the point where I wonder how many hubbers could be trusted not to run Carbon29 over deliberately if he happened to flip the bird at them. 

Also, could we trust Carbon29 not to run Chris Froome over next time he's under our African sky?

at this point he doesn't even need to flip the bird...  always seems angry and constipated.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at this point he doesn't even need to flip the bird...  always seems angry and constipated.

Amazing how I'm judged because I'm happy to voice my opinions. I'm neither angry nor constipated. But it is interesting that you perceive that to be my problem.

If the French are willing to punch and throw piss on him, it's not beyond them to try and make sure he doesn't make it to TDF.

(Not all French, but those hooligans ones that hate it when Poms beat them at home)

Amazing how I'm judged because I'm happy to voice my opinions. I'm neither angry nor constipated. But it is interesting that you perceive that to be my problem.

Anybody can be opinionated, it depends on how you convey your opinion on how people judge you.

My bad, really stupid me posting on a Froome thread. Why did I expect it to be different just because the topic was one I actually know a little about?

It's like the religion threads. Don't say a bad word about beliefs.

Hopefully I'll learn to steer clear.

po-tay-toe poe-tah-toe...  this is about someone involved in a malicious vehicle collision 

there seems to be less concern for the man and more about hub egos.  how the f do cyclists end up in an argument when a fellow cyclist gets involved in an incident/accident?  ffs.  stop it.

Glad Froome Dawg was able to walk away

Scarponi's death is still in the air ????

Glad Froomie was not hurt! I've already put an offer in for his damaged bike! Going to stick my Mavic Kysriums on it and style it out at my next club ride!!

Please remind me not to wear my Catlike helmet on my Dogma......just won't work!!

If I don't hit the snooze button too many times I'll be on the road at 5am tomorrow. 

I'll be sending off good wishes to anyone else in the pre-dawn - may we all be safe

My bad, really stupid me posting on a Froome thread. Why did I expect it to be different just because the topic was one I actually know a little about?

It's like the religion threads. Don't say a bad word about beliefs.

Hopefully I'll learn to steer clear.

To many SJW on here, last two years have sucked balls! Threads getting closed down and no more lawyers over the shoulder of the keyboard warrior, man I miss those days.

Thank god for the classifieds.

My word. The Froome haters' malice is so inappropriate on this particular thread.

It seems like the Louis Vuitton sale was well supported by the Hubbers. How are those handbags swinging ladies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just goes to show how the 'old' media is becoming increasingly irrelevant - the news is broken by quoting the tweet, adding no extra info, and this is after most of us have seen the tweet anyway.

Suspect looks a tad like Brad ....

Anyone checked out the F1 Drivers?

Could have been one of them having their own lil practice session and ran a bit wide smacking Froome.

Archived