Tour de Pharmacy

Fat Boab

Awesome movie. Watched it last night and has to be one of the best cycling movies for years! Funny and pretty close to the truth in so many ways.

LA was great and so was Tyson. Have to say with the hypocrisy of the Tour / ASO, his stages podcast and his turn in this movie I'm beginning to like Armstrong... and I didn't like him as a rider.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome movie. Watched it last night and has to be one of the best cycling movies for years! Funny and pretty close to the truth in so many ways.

LA was great and so was Tyson. Have to say with the hypocrisy of the Tour / ASO, his stages podcast and his turn in this movie I'm beginning to like Armstrong... and I didn't like him as a rider.

I would love to know how they persuaded LA to do this! Besides with $$$ :ph34r: Interesting collection of actors!

I thought it was retarded.

The Lance bits was funny though.

Don't think it was supposed to be highbrow.... 

Absolutely stupid, but... lots and lots of laughter. Helped me get through some work emails last night.

I never liked Lance - but having watched a few of the podcasts, I am liking him far more. He is pretty funny and entertaining - sometimes a good dose of humility is all it takes (if you must be a jackass, be a FUNNY jackass, etc).

• 2 months later...

7 Days in Hell IS Hysterical..

Serena and Venus William's dad adopted a white baby, and teach him to play tennis ha ha ha.... :clap:  :clap:

That naked WWE move in the fight is classic,so is the slapping each other with gloves.The movie is pretty lame but some classic parts

Where can one watch this? Anyone able to provide links? Thanks

It's available on DSTV catchup/ explorer.

I understand that it's a mockery and weren't intended to win any Oscars or be a box office hit, but that nudity scene were totally uncalled for. I don't know if it perhaps was a shot at the white bibs.

Archived