Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge - #CC2017

Bonus

I will probably have to kill an hour at the finish waiting for a buddy before we return to the Vrystaat.

Is the hospitality village worth it?

If you can find yourself near a TV screen broadcasting the T20 here in Potch you may be able to entertain yourself for some time.

Sterkte! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried reseeding today, the queue was short but when I had to be assisted I was told that groups A to C are full :mellow:.

Go vets!

Go vets!

Doubt that they'll put anybody into the Vets bunches at this stage.

Know of somebody who tried as the seedings came out and he had no luck even though he has a license.

I paid my R200 and got reseeded from 9:27 to 6:54. I am in batch I if i'm not mistaken! The man at the reseed table was very helpful and said I can expect 3:30ish in that batch. If I was in H a 3:24ish is expected! I am so excited now!!! 

I paid my R200 and got reseeded from 9:27 to 6:54. I am in batch I if i'm not mistaken! The man at the reseed table was very helpful and said I can expect 3:30ish in that batch. If I was in H a 3:24ish is expected! I am so excited now!!!

Do they just require printouts of previous results? I hope they will still be reseeding on saturday...

No bottle this year, replaced with a blue buff. That's a change

I think most of us have enough bottles.

Surely there must be somebody else giving away bottles ?

Do they just require printouts of previous results? I hope they will still be reseeding on saturday...

I had a 3 page dossier but they will just look at Racetec and Saseeding. Going on to either site with your phone and handing it to them is enough but a printed screen shot would be easier for everyone. 

2 years ago they just asked me what my times were at previous races and where would I like to start... Not sure if they have become more strict. Maybe to be safe take results with.

I got nothing!

seems like the scarf stuff was giving out somewhere else. also didnt get but was to busy shopping for socks to notice :)

Planned for a good Finish time this year, but alas, after a few "bad" training months I hope for +/- 3h15 this year...let's see what happens on Sunday.

Would like to train for the next 12 months without any stops and will be trying for the sub-3 in 2018...finger crossed  :thumbup:  :clap:  

Good luck to all and have a safe ride / race  :thumbup:

2 years ago they just asked me what my times were at previous races and where would I like to start... Not sure if they have become more strict. Maybe to be safe take results with.

Thanks, will print out what results I have. Any grouo will be better than JJ... just need an open road to enter the pain cave for a 94km time trial ????

seems like the scarf stuff was giving out somewhere else. also didnt get but was to busy shopping for socks to notice :)

I found the socks as well! Lekker pair of DeFeet for Sunday!  

Archived