Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge - #CC2017

Bonus

Unless it's been specifically tailored for my own FB page (which is entirely possible in this day and age I guess!) I'm on the FB advert for the CC 2017 . . . . . .

Wish we could be there to do it, but not this year. Maybe another year though :-)

So - who's riding this year? MTB Race / Twitter Ride / Cycle Challenge . . . .

START LIST HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HlrKtoS1a0thsg8pm9OqXgZ0Tu1yXHLXfYrqM_NfDqw/htmlview

:-)

post-4874-0-74181800-1496695136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Need to shave of 5 minutes to get that sub3.

I would also love to try this year...had to have an operation 02 February and could not do ANY seeding races, so will unfortunately move down a few groups and might not have some guys pushing together for a good time and there are not any other road races left for seeding until end of August (this is the cut-off date they mailed back to me after my request)...

Well maybe there will be 4 or 5 guys in my starting group looking to push for time and sometimes strong people passing from the back groups...otherwise there is always next year  :thumbup:  

Unless it's been specifically tailored for my own FB page (which is entirely possible in this day and age I guess!) I'm on the FB advert for the CC 2017 . . . . . .

Wish we could be there to do it, but not this year. Maybe another year though :-)

Well done on having your face picked!

MTB - no.

Twitter ride - it's not a ride, it's a pre-race race, so no.

CC - 2x lap, again!

Cool pIc Bonus! I'll be there for sure.

I'm in. Need to shave of 5 minutes to get that sub3.

You can do it. My time last year was very average (for me), so once again I have a score to settle with this race. 

This probably the vibiest event you will find, with lots of support the whole route.

I think the vibey-est part (other than the start and finish) is that hill when you're heading toward the taxi rank into Randburg. 

Well done on having your face picked!

MTB - no.

Twitter ride - it's not a ride, it's a pre-race race, so no.

CC - 2x lap, again!

Was thinking of skipping it this year, trying to focus a bit on the running side of things. However, if I can get in on the double loop act I might just consider it to be able to tick that box...

99% sure that I'll do it again this year, just hope that they fix the roads.

The road by the Randburg Taxi rank was in terrible condition last year.