Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

This really is a great competition.  I've spent hours and hours looking up SC's reading many many reviews on most of the models and watching them on YouTube too.  So from a brand awareness / marketing point of view I'd say objective achieved!  
Tokai is obviously going to benefit massively too and I really look forward to seeing that!  

Great competition! 

post-50271-0-12574300-1500019398_thumb.jpg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I can't thank and commend you enough for the support this competition has gained! As a spoiled brat when it comes to trails (living in KZN) it is fantastic to see how people from across SA have come together to get behind this competition. I understand that the prize is attractive, but the movement here goes beyond that and speaks to the community that we have formed as cyclists.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts and feedback as to how we can do more activities like this to generate funds for local trails, as well as what trail centers you believe are most deserving and / or in need of fund raising in this manner? Feel free to post on here or DM me?

It's been amazing to see you guys literally open the wallets for this one, hope you've been happy with the webhits. I'm guessing lots of optimistic okes have been holding off buying their dream bikes just incase they win!

This really is a great competition.  I've spent hours and hours looking up SC's reading many many reviews on most of the models and watching them on YouTube too.  So from a brand awareness / marketing point of view I'd say objective achieved!  

Tokai is obviously going to benefit massively too and I really look forward to seeing that!  

Great competition! 

indeed, so pretty

my18_tb_detail_03.jpg

Just wondering... I did enter, but didn't receive any sort of receipt or email confirmation. Is that normal? Obviously one wants to make sure you're in the draw

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just wondering... I did enter, but didn't receive any sort of receipt or email confirmation. Is that normal? Obviously one wants to make sure you're in the draw

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can you PM me your details and I'll confirm? Or email trails@tokaimtb.co.za with name and email used. 

For the record. I have also entered a good time back and cannot recall that I received any confirmation. Hoping I am still in it...

For the record. I have also entered a good time back and cannot recall that I received any confirmation. Hoping I am still in it...

Quick question, how did you enter? For some reason a few confirmations never reached their destination.

If you received a Payfast confirmation reflecting an order number preceded with a #hashtag, you're in!

If it was manual EFT and you paid and sent your POP, in! (Although we did cross-check every EFT with bank statements and a fine-toothed comb for the few who did not send their POP's.) 

If it was Snapscan, oddly, we've not had any issues there.. (and quite a popular payment option too!)

Monday us going to be one of those days where I answer the phone every time a strange or private number calls. Just in case it's the boys from rush sports and Tokai with some lekker news.