Tokai trails open on Friday - Youth Day (16th June)

(Deon)

post-13110-0-27008600-1497429606_thumb.jpg

While we wait for the trees limiting full-time opening of Tokai to be removed or lopped, we've been lucky to have a few donors cover the cost of opening the trails to the public on additional days, such as public holidays. 

For this Friday's Youth Day holiday on the 16th, The Bike Park at Constantia Uitsig have, again, generously offered to cover the costs of the marshals, as per the agreement in place guiding weekend access. Thanks to Chris, who should be on a plane right now to compete for the title of Downhill World Champ, and the rest of the crew at The Bike Park, this long weekend could be your long weekend in the saddle!

Good luck Chris, and thanks again..

Give them a follow on Facebook or twitter and inquire about some of their services like, skills training or bike repairs.

- - -

NOTE: There is another holiday coming up in August, so if you as a company or group of riders would like to contribute to open the trails for a day (includes a small donation to the trails), email us at trails@tokaimtb.co.za.

Good on ya! Epic work fellas and holding thumbs for Chris to hammer the course and bring home some hoops for his jersey! 

PS: where did the raffle link for Tokai go? I can't find it anywhere. 

Edited by hellocolour

Good on ya! Epic work fellas and holding thumbs for Chris to hammer the course and bring home some hoops for his jersey! 

(What raffle link??  :ph34r: )

I don't think it was supposed to be visible yet. 

But hopefully coming very soon  :D

attachicon.gifBPatCUAerial.jpg

While we wait for the trees limiting full-time opening of Tokai to be removed or lopped, we've been lucky to have a few donors cover the cost of opening the trails to the public on additional days, such as public holidays. 

For this Friday's Youth Day holiday on the 16th, The Bike Park at Constantia Uitsig have, again, generously offered to cover the costs of the marshals, as per the agreement in place guiding weekend access. Thanks to Chris, who should be on a plane right now to compete for the title of Downhill World Champ, and the rest of the crew at The Bike Park, this long weekend could be your long weekend in the saddle!

Good luck Chris, and thanks again..

Give them a follow on Facebook or twitter and inquire about some of their services like, skills training or bike repairs.

- - -

NOTE: There is another holiday coming up in August, so if you as a company or group of riders would like to contribute to open the trails for a day (includes a small donation to the trails), email us at trails@tokaimtb.co.za.

what an awesome pic of an awesome place.

thanks bikepark

Is it safe to ride Tokai in small groups?

We can never guarantee your safety, no one can but the volume of women riding alone with the marshals we have positioned around the area should be a testament enough.

We have roving patrols and radio-linked coordinators keeping a watch over any suspicious activities in the mountain. Not only that, injuries and waiting times are also a thing of the past. 

Enjoy your ride.

Making the trails too easy?  :whistling:  :ph34r:

..trails easy, or are you just that good?

No, we provide a fast response to almost everything.