2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

4 of my riders didn't finish and 3 didn't score a single bloody point.. ended 120-something.

Good fun ..thx guys

See you at the Vuelta. . I hope

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Team Scott! 

22 for me in my first TdF Fantasy League. 

Barguil and Yates were the riders I lacked at the end of the day! Barguil was surprising, not sure I would have ever picked him. Yates - I thought Meintjes would have pipped him, so that was an error on my part. 

Great fun however over the last few weeks. Thanks to Admin and everyone involved in running the league. 

I started at position 11 and ended at position 168. Things literally just went downhill for me as the race progressed.

Good fun though. Big thanks to the guys that put the effort in to create the whole thing.

:-)

I started at position 11 and ended at position 168. Things literally just went downhill for me as the race progressed.

Good fun though. Big thanks to the guys that put the effort in to create the whole thing.

:-)

But how.[emoji6]

Oh wow, thanks Admin , Nick , sponsors and everyone involved. I must admit after being to far behind Dexter for so long I honestly didn't think I had a shot. Dexter well played brother you were in such a strong breakaway there I didn't think anyone let alone I would catch you on the line. Thanks again to all.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Oh wow, thanks Admin , Nick , sponsors and everyone involved. I must admit after being to far behind Dexter for so long I honestly didn't think I had a shot. Dexter well played brother you were in such a strong breakaway there I didn't think anyone let alone I would catch you on the line. Thanks again to all.

Happiness Scott enjoy the new ride.

Awesome job there Admin/Nick.

My suggestion is that there needs to be a way to increase/adjust the subs somehow.

This won't be easy, but if you look at it most people didn't really need to do any thinking come rest day.

also interesting to see that Scott had 2 guys scoring 0 during the first week and all his guys on the bench performing - he could have won by more!

Observation, the first team to not have Geraint Thomas is sitting in 21st position. The 900 people who didn't pick him will have a pretty slim chance of winning in the end.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I've got to say, this is the comment of the competition!!

Pipped him like Kittel took EBH on Stage 7! :whistling:  Photo-finish! Well played Scott and Dex.

Thanks to admins for organising.

I've got to say, this is the comment of the competition!!

Haha, I was waiting for this to get dragged up. If he didn't crash out, he might have been one of the top 9 scorers on the fantasy league.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thanks all involved once again for making this Fantasy Tour happen, always good fun and competition in the house. I've been in front of the OH all the way till the Champs-Élysées  only to be pitted on the last day.  And congrats to all the prize winners. Till next year. 

A big thank you to everyone who took part in the 2017 Fantasy Tour! And, of course, to our prize sponsors.

A final thanks to Gerald aka Frosty for initiating this competition and keeping it going in his own time for so many years. 

To recap, here are all the winners:

Week 1: Giro Synthe™
http://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/images/prizes/giro_helmet.jpg

Awarded to a team containing the Green jersey holder at the end of Stage 7.

Winner: Uncaptured Climbers

Week 2: Stages Dash
http://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/images/prizes/stages_dash.jpg

Awarded to a team containing the Polka-dot jersey holder at the end of Stage 14.

Winner: Scotty Don't

Week 3: Giro Sentrie Techlace™
http://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/images/prizes/giro_shoe.jpg

Awarded to a team containing the Super-combative rider at the end of the Tour.

Winner: Boardie's Blowout #2

Grand Prize: Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105
Winner: Team Scott

ccs-2-0-65458500-1500891847.jpg

Thanks Nick , Admin and all at the Bikehub for making this possible ...

Till next year TDF .....  :thumbup:  :thumbup: