• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who goes back to get the bottles?

Loser from rock paper scissors. :lol:

Would be funny if their names matched the team name... Fred Dave and John :P

Down to 6 riders and 2 didn't/haven't scored points, so basically 4 riders. Yet I moved up a couple places. 

I NEED Greipel or RJVR to take that last stage .... all for a top 230 finish. ha ha ha 

How many people chose RJVR, or I'm i the only Poophole? 

You are not the only poophole. :angry:

You are not the only poophole. :angry:

I considered him, out of loyalty to SA and DDD . . . but then I ran out of places :eek:

I'm starting to feel like my team list is more of a hit list.

I've got some stars - Froome, G, Kittel, Dan Martin - Jersey wearers and stage winners . . . and I'm still getting nowhere.

dexter way out in front has lost 4.

kdizzle in 14th has lost 6.

a lot of people have lost less, but the guys they got just aren't performing!

you picked contador and NQ, what did you expect to happen?!

Yeah won't make that mistake again , just imagine if I had matthews and barguil  :w00t:

FDJ as a team have lost 6 riders this year.... that is pretty nuts. The 3 guys left over must feel pretty lonely on the road!

LOL!! Their bus gets replaced with a Polo now.

When I read your comments and saw 3 guys and a polo, it made me think of the following joke:

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.

The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them "It'sa illegala to putta 5 people in a Quattro."

"Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.

"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.

"Quattro is just ze name of zefokken automobile" the German says unbelievingly. "Look at ze dam papers: ze car is designed to karry 5 persons"

"You canta pulla thata one on me!" replies the Italian customs officer. "Quattro meansa four. You have five-a people ina your car and you are thereforea breaking tha law."

The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over. I vant to speak to someone viz more intelligence!"

"Sorry" responds the Italian officer, "He can'ta come. He'sa busy witha 2 guys in a Fiat Uno"

The next three stages should be slim pickings for me - this is far from over.

I'm going to be on an international flight when this is announced (work related, not fun related) so will arrive at the airport and hope for free wifi and good news :)

The biggest variable is probably the super combative 100 points. Should be going to Barguil but Contador may have an outside shot.

I'm going to be on an international flight when this is announced (work related, not fun related) so will arrive at the airport and hope for free wifi and good news :)

The biggest variable is probably the super combative 100 points. Should be going to Barguil but Contador may have an outside shot.

It's a pity you didn't read the fine print of the competition rules. You need to be in the country to receive the prize. If not it goes to the person in 116th position.

yes, it is far from over, huge points on final stage.

I reckon you got a 80% chance of winning this. and Scott currently in 4th has about a 15% chance.

He's just over 200 points back, but is the highest place guy with barguil who should be getting the super com prize. Sam in 2nd is the only guy with Uran, and SV in 3rd is the only with mathews for green.

What about De Gendt for most combatitave? He has been in every break of the tour...

What about De Gendt for most combatitave? He has been in every break of the tour...

This is what I was thinking.