Enduro group rides - Western Cape

Meg85

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the enduro races / riding and loving every second of it but im looking for like minded people in the Western Cape area who would like to get together over the weekends or during the week and ride different trails / downhill sections, getting some points on cornering and just generally having a laugh and good time out on the mountain :D

Please drop me a message if you are interested.

Cheers

Megan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm into that for sure! I'm keen to check other places and routes but am a bit lazy when it comes to checking new spots. Also keen to do some races this year for a laugh. 

We've got a little WhatsApp group with about 10 people in where we discuss each weekend's ride (and then promptly share pics of weekends past to make the guys who didn't ride jealous). I would suggest perhaps starting something like that? It grows very quickly to a point where you always have 3 or 4 people joining you for rides.

We've got a little WhatsApp group with about 10 people in where we discuss each weekend's ride (and then promptly share pics of weekends past to make the guys who didn't ride jealous). I would suggest perhaps starting something like that? It grows very quickly to a point where you always have 3 or 4 people joining you for rides.

Thanks Frikkie. Will do so.

Thanks Frikkie. Will do so.

I see that you're in Tableview so I trust you frequent Durbanville Hills? If you don't mind riding with Le Noobs, you're welcome to come ride with us? We've got a few people on 26'ers too :D

yo :) Ya we have a group that rides abound Tygerberm MTB trails most weekends and sometimes in the week (definitely in summer).

The main reason we ride is to try find the more technical sections of trail and to talk as much *** as possible while doing it :P

Gimme a shout out. Sat morning might be some sneaky stuff in Majik Forest.

it ALWAYS matters... Have you not witnessed one of the classic wheel size firefights???

Haha! Of course, I just find them hilarious & it's a slow day...

yo :) Ya we have a group that rides abound Tygerberm MTB trails most weekends and sometimes in the week (definitely in summer).

The main reason we ride is to try find the more technical sections of trail and to talk as much *** as possible while doing it :P

Gimme a shout out. Sat morning might be some sneaky stuff in Majik Forest.

Sounds exactly like what im looking for! Talking *** is mandatory :P

it ALWAYS matters... Have you not witnessed one of the classic wheel size firefights???

Why is everyone so anal about wheel size? I love my little 26er - she is the perfect "all mountain" bike plus with 170mm travel, I cant really go wrong :P but maybe im just bias :D

Edited by Meg29