Show your budget bikes

Andrew Barkley

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still ride around on these two a lot. Commute to work, ride to the shops, coffee rides. I don't race on them though.. I use my team Specialized bike for that. Just purchased another old steel bike that I'm going to restore in the next couple of months.

post-30255-0-79993500-1499675449_thumb.jpg

post-30255-0-98435100-1499675450_thumb.jpg

Pictures or it didn't happen

This is going to sound doff but how does one upload a pic. I'm not forum savy and there is no simple attach icon.

I still ride around on these two a lot. Commute to work, ride to the shops, coffee rides. I don't race on them though.. I use my team Specialized bike for that. Just purchased another old steel bike that I'm going to restore in the next couple of months.

Sweet bikes man!

This is going to sound doff but how does one upload a pic. I'm not forum savy and there is no simple attach icon.

Hi Andrew

It is something we need to make easier but in the meantime check out our guide here. If you still have problems, please let me know.

Hi Andrew

It is something we need to make easier but in the meantime check out our guide here. If you still have problems, please let me know.

Sweet bro, thx!