[Event] West Coast Express League And Funride

Outriders Press Office

only have yourself to blame :whistling: , as I told Wally you guys had the numbers & should've attacked, a gamble that either pays off where one of your teamsmate take the win and you mess up the sprint for all the wheelsuckers. What played out there yesterday was criminal. Reminds me of this  :ph34r:

Ha ha ha! Personally I am not a fan of cones and matts. 

Will wait a few weeks till the legs are feeling it a bit more :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if EG not maybe split into 3 .. I never saw a H in the bunch I was in and I was definitely in the 2nd EG bunch and not first.

Ok, looking at racetec again , there was 3 EG bunches .. ~2:03 , 2:06, 2:14 . so you guys must have caught the 2:14 guys, but that means about 10 min start gap ?

I see now. We caught the third E-G group pretty quickly. Second E-G group we caught at about 55km. Their times are about 2 minutes slower which makes sense because we finished together, but started 2 minutes after.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha! Personally I am not a fan of cones and matts. 

Will wait a few weeks till the legs are feeling it a bit more :D

more reason to have gone on the solo attack, one of you at least  :clap:

C-D bunch was sleeping. Only a handful at the start and it seems like everyone finished together.

Thank goodness they were initially as it helped me not lose them completely!

Seeding has been calculated 0.86 beta...  .. although done my best race in  years, I managed to drop a group :huh:  :huh:  :huh: :cursing:   (previous best seeding now time penalized as well)

Anyone know with the new stickers with group number per event if they still use the same start group when you joined PPA throughout the year or do I now start 1 group back?

Seeding has been calculated 0.86 beta... .. although done my best race in years, I managed to drop a group :huh: :huh: :huh: :cursing: (previous best seeding now time penalized as well)

Anyone know with the new stickers with group number per event if they still use the same start group when you joined PPA throughout the year or do I now start 1 group back?

One Tonner.. That is the race you can bank on to boost your seeding if you can stick with a bunch to the end.

Seeding has been calculated 0.86 beta...  .. although done my best race in  years, I managed to drop a group :huh:  :huh:  :huh: :cursing:   (previous best seeding now time penalized as well)

Winning time also got 5-6 minutes taken off. 

Every event you get your most recent seeding. 

this is done to keep the groups smaller and of similar abilities. 

Gone are the days of smashing an in July and riding that puppy till June! Its all in the blog as well :P

Winning time also got 5-6 minutes taken off. 

Every event you get your most recent seeding. 

this is done to keep the groups smaller and of similar abilities. 

Gone are the days of smashing an in July and riding that puppy till June! Its all in the blog as well :P

#%@#@#$%@#!@#   I was lekker riding on last years one tonner seeding..... now actually have to keep fit

Wait .....  So no more falling back to V and help out buddy as you will end up with @#%#4 seeding as well ?  Or is it per normal time penalty seeding thing.

link to blog  please seeing PPA still have old details on site

Edited by Karman de Lange

Same here... all my hopes of bragging at the next race with my better seeding out of the window in a flash   :whistling:

Interesting to note that the 2015 West Coast race that was slightly shorter had a beta of 1.04. 

Had to dig a little deep for this race, 

Was surprisingly very hard for me  :thumbdown:

Very Good Training  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  to Savage Boys ...Did tons of work upfront 

Edited by Stricker

we were on a sunday stroll up the west coast road.

when E-F caught us we suddenly got a shot of espresso which didn't last very long.

Not many in the C-D were keen to work at the front.

ppa seedimg - some riders dont want to have a fake A seeding by doing hill

climb TT's , so they in lower alphabet groups - should sort itself out.

Such a liar, was a sunday stroll for you.

Very Good Training  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  to Savage Boys ...Did tons of work upfront 

Good job man. You were the only other guy helping up front. Still remember: "Are we going to breakaway today?" We should have...