[Event] West Coast Express League And Funride

Outriders Press Office

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am i correct in assuming that we can pick up our 2017/18 ppa numbers at the registration?

Apologies for the delay in responding. Yes, you definitely can. Please follow the race on Facebook @West Coast Express Funride for all race updates!

Pity the distance is so darn short!  Anyone know how the league entry numbers are looking?

short but intense, if you want extra miles cycle from home if you live in the surrounding areas & then cycle back home again. As far as the league numbers goes, PPA threatened to cancel the league if the numbers did increase by the 31st August, glad to report that they confirmed the league is going ahead now which obviously means they got sufficient numbers now. 

Anybody from Somerset West/Strand area picking their race pack up today?

My mate went to get mine and his today but they had some admin problem and he couldn't get it. 

I've sorted the admin problem out but I cant get to Mowbray today.

If anyone can help a brother out PM me. Thanks!

Loved the race, last climb was not in plans so hit me on empty tanks, luckily 3 off us fell off and limped back home..

What happend at front, us slow ballies was only 4-5 min behind the normal fast guys

For some pics and videos from the race, please visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/westcoastexpressfunride

Any pics of C/D sprint?

Any pics of C/D sprint?

We're waiting for more pics, will let you know once they've been uploaded. In the meantime, have a look at the album from Full Gas Racing which we have just shared from our FB page. There seems to be some of the later bunches.

Thank you outriders. I had a blast. 

My time is not what i expected, but it was a fun day. 

I will see you next year again.