Contador to Retire

shaper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing Clen (a weight loss pill) to EPO or blood transfusions is idiotic.

F Y f* #ck ing I

I was not comparing clen to EPO or Blood doping. I was saying that whatever the study is supposed to say about its lack of efficacy in sport, it doesn't mean that it had no effect on his performance. Hence, the statement that clearly it had an effect on him if he decided it was risky enough to consume during a tour.

I was not comparing clen to EPO or Blood doping. I was saying that whatever the study is supposed to say about its lack of efficacy in sport, it doesn't mean that it had no effect on his performance. Hence, the statement that clearly it had an effect on him if he decided it was risky enough to consume during a tour.

And if you followed the story at the time, 90% of the experts on doping believed he hadn't taken the clen during the tour, but in fact in the off season, at the same time a bag of blood was withdrawn from his system to be injected back into him at a later stage. ie: The rest day of the tour...

So not just a little bit of clen, he was most likely doing it all... and as such hasn't won the Tour de France since (where doping controls are a little more stringent than at his home Grand tour or the notorious Giro)

He even made the list

https://cycling.today/the-most-memorable-doping-excuses-in-cycling/

Can we all pls agree that everyone dopes!

dope

dōp/
verb
gerund or present participle: doping
  1. 1
    administer drugs to (a racehorse, greyhound, or athlete) in order to inhibit or enhance sporting performance.

And if you followed the story at the time, 90% of the experts on doping believed he hadn't taken the clen during the tour, but in fact in the off season, at the same time a bag of blood was withdrawn from his system to be injected back into him at a later stage. ie: The rest day of the tour...

So not just a little bit of clen, he was most likely doing it all... and as such hasn't won the Tour de France since (where doping controls are a little more stringent than at his home Grand tour or the notorious Giro)

He even made the list

https://cycling.today/the-most-memorable-doping-excuses-in-cycling/

Those in know say the same about Poalini.

Nobody in their right mind will do cocaine during a WT. It was more likely that he did a bit of cheeky in the off season, withdrew blood, and when put back in during the tour, he pinged up positive.

What sort of a muppet do you have to be to do drugs, recreational or otherwise, and then while they're still in your system extract a "bag of blood for later use".

Duh.

• 1 month later...