Ironman 70.3 East London 2018

clivem

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we've been harassing them for a while now, apparently sketchers have had them redone and they are due to be distributed soon.  But how soon their "soon" is, is highly debatable!

Thank you.  Do you know how to check your address with them for the shirt to be posted to?

we've been harassing them for a while now, apparently sketchers have had them redone and they are due to be distributed soon.  But how soon their "soon" is, is highly debatable!

• 1 month later...

some news on the finisher shirts ,i got a mail this morning stating 

that its at the post office,and we will be receiving them soon  

Thanks was about to ask again. Got an email 2 weeks ago to say that it is at customs for clearance. I really hope they made a better looking shirt

some news on the finisher shirts ,i got a mail this morning stating 

that its at the post office,and we will be receiving them soon  

this could still be a long wait :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

So, my shirt has still not arrived. Don't think it will. Anyone else still waiting?

Also not got, not expecting it to arrive either. Although I know others have received them

I think mine arrived the Tuesday before durban 70.3,another mate in Benoni got his a couple days before me.  But i know of at least 4 other people who haven't received theirs yet.

What I don't have and what I would really like is my AWA sticker!

I think mine arrived the Tuesday before durban 70.3,another mate in Benoni got his a couple days before me.  But i know of at least 4 other people who haven't received theirs yet.

What I don't have and what I would really like is my AWA sticker!

Also still waiting for this too!!  

Makes 3 of us

Decided to email them and ask what's happening with it and can we expect similar items to previous years.  Will let you know if I get a response.