Coolest gift Evvvva!!

Vetseun

My laaitie has just returned from an exchange student thingy in Europe. Instead of spending money on a gift for me. He brought me the coolest gift. Picked up on the iconic, legendary Mont Ventoux.

I love it!

post-16512-0-21327100-1507619750_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My laaitie has just returned from an echange student thingy in Europe. Instead of spending money on a gift for me. He brought me the coolest gift. Picked up on the iconic, legendary Mont Ventoux.

I love it!

attachicon.gif1507619466733.jpeg

Very Lekker

Or he forgot and just picked one up next to the N1, and the only way for you to really know whether your son loves you is for you to take your bike over to France, summit Mt Ventoux and verify the sample...

Or he forgot and just picked one up next to the N1, and the only way for you to really know whether your son loves you is for you to take your bike over to France, summit Mt Ventoux and verify the sample...

I have seen those rocks between Kroonstad and Bloemfontein where they are busy with the roadworks.

Vetseun`s kid...legend!

VETTIE my gift in on the way per courier

a piece of mount everest

and a piece of the great wall of china

your laaitjie legend,,,spent all his money on octoberfest and woman no money left,, grabs a rock from a pot plant from OR TAMBO arrivals MAKES IT ALL "PERSONAL"

LEGEND :devil:  :devil:  :devil: 

dale my gift in on the way per courier

a piece of mount everest

and a piece of the great wall of china

your laaitjie legend,,,spent all his money on octoberfest and woman no money left,, grabs a rock from a pot plant from OR TAMBO arrivals MAKES IT ALL "PERSONAL"

LEGEND :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks Dipsy

My laaitie has just returned from an exchange student thingy in Europe. Instead of spending money on a gift for me. He brought me the coolest gift. Picked up on the iconic, legendary Mont Ventoux.

I love it!

attachicon.gif1507619466733.jpeg

Hey man was that with Hoërskool Waterkloof?

Archived