Tour de France 2018

gummibear

That would make sense.

Speaking of Trek I wonder what John Degelkob's fate will be at Trek....shame he just hasn't been the same since that accident.. GVA will also be looking for a team..[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DD will be looking for riders with UCI points..........

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who are favorites to take the team trail?

:ph34r: looking for tips for the fantasy league

A TdF question... will Greg Van Avermaet be on Richie Porte duty on the Roubaix stage?

and what's the thoughts on the 'starting grid' on stage 17?

A TdF question... will Greg Van Avermaet be on Richie Porte duty on the Roubaix stage?

and what's the thoughts on the 'starting grid' on stage 17?

Stage 17 is going to be epic! It is after the final rest day and you might even see a Cyclocross style sprint start to drop the support riders of GC rivals.

If you can have 2 or 3 of your team in the GC top 10 you can make massive gains on this day. In that case you might favour Movistar to throw all their eggs in this basket, A La Froome in the Giro.

Sky will probably be able to have Thomas close-by to Froome for this start.

Either way it should be brilliant

The 2018 Fantasy Tour is live for your early picks. Official launch + a dedicated thread will happen later this week as more teams finalise their lineups.

https://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/

Wahoo Kicker up for grabs... yes please! I'll put my name in the hat for that.

Since 2010 every year the kids and i have gone watch the TdF but this year i will be boycotting the race.The UCI needs to sort out the Froome story and make cycling more transparent.

Seems am behind the curve ball already and need to start reading up on the route guide so can thumb suck better my team  :whistling:

Since 2010 every year the kids and i have gone watch the TdF but this year i will be boycotting the race.The UCI needs to sort out the Froome story and make cycling more transparent.

but what are you going to watch if everything is so transparent??? :ph34r: 

Stage 17 is going to be epic! It is after the final rest day and you might even see a Cyclocross style sprint start to drop the support riders of GC rivals.

If you can have 2 or 3 of your team in the GC top 10 you can make massive gains on this day. In that case you might favour Movistar to throw all their eggs in this basket, A La Froome in the Giro.

Sky will probably be able to have Thomas close-by to Froome for this start.

Either way it should be brilliant

Really interested to see how Quintana manages on the Roubaix stage. Wonder if there are cobbled roads in Colombian mountains? It's going to be interesting and possibly hilarious. Can't wait. 

but what are you going to watch if everything is so transparent??? :ph34r: 

It will never be clean but at least have the same rules for all the teams and riders.

Maybe do away with testing and allow riders to use what they like :whistling:  :w00t:

Everyone gets the same race pack at the start....Stanozolol.png

Everyone gets the same race pack at the start....Stanozolol.png

Come on, none of these guys dope anymore. Just hard work, sport psychologists and determination.  <_<

It will never be clean but at least have the same rules for all the teams and riders.

Maybe do away with testing and allow riders to use what they like :whistling:  :w00t:

Cool, so the UCI should leak all riders who are currently under investigation.

until a few of these cyclists do a few years in jail for fraud you can't really watch the race and believe any one of them are 100% clean(except maybe the guy who comes last who probably needs to fire his doctor.

Am sure bubba would love some clean shaven legs behind bars... :ph34r:

Archived