Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Greipel not trying to complement him?

Lost in translation...

No he is implying Demare was towed up the climbs

Won’t be the first time for AD

Hopefully Greipel has facts to back up his accusations

otherwise he is going to look like a sour DNF’er

Still one mountain stage left and I can't see Tom taking time on GT in that, Gee is just too strong.

One would be a fool to write Chris Froome off, there is a real chance that he will try something audacious on Friday, he needs to be ahead of Tom to have any chance of taking the yellow jersey after the Time Trial.

But I fear even Tom is going to miss the Yellow jersey on Saturday, by less than 20 seconds and GT will take it to Paris. 

Heard he was told to get off the road by 2 Gendarmes and just road past them and then this poor guy stopped him.He never said who he was either and dint have team jacket on.

Come on Gummi, the cop made a mistake not froome.

Apparently his personal bodyguard...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Funny the cop grabbed the skinny guy and not the body guard

That pic is from a few years ago.. it surfaced after his Milan-Sanremo win but turned out to not be during that race..

But yeah he he has taken a few tows before.

You are right, he legit climbed that last HC climb faster than Mollema, Rolland and Teejay....

You are right, he legit climbed that last HC climb faster than Mollema, Rolland and Teejay....

I did not say that, I just said the pic is old

Didn't a whole lot of FDJ riders get booted from a big stage race a few years ago for towing?

Archived