Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Ouch LLS has broken 4 ribs and his elbow[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief. And he tried to get back on the bike. I broke an elbow once. Really made my eyes water. Didn’t try to get on a bike.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day for Craddock.. they can not wait for him and he will more than likely miss cut off and be eliminated.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day for Craddock.. they can not wait for him and he will more than likely miss cut off and be eliminated.

what sort off % cut off would be implemented tomorrow? Would there be a time limit they have to be at the finish line after the first 5 guys cross the line?

I think it's a cut off relative to the GC after everyone has finished? Otherwise if it was relative to your own team and your team rode really well, you could be eliminated for falling too far behind them, but still be faster than guys in other slower teams.

what sort off % cut off would be implemented tomorrow? Would there be a time limit they have to be at the finish line after the first 5 guys cross the line?

I think it's a cut off relative to the GC after everyone has finished? Otherwise if it was relative to your own team and your team rode really well, you could be eliminated for falling too far behind them, but still be faster than guys in other slower teams.

AFAIK TT and TTT still % of stage winners time...

Remember earlier the year Cav was eliminated after his crash during the TTT at T-A after he didn't make it in time, % that day was 25% of stage winning team time.

Can we start a movement #FreeEddieTheBoss ?

They need to do something fast..might be a bit early to call but it looks like Cav is just not great..either he has lost his edge or he is just unfit.

They need to do something fast..might be a bit early to call but it looks like Cav is just not great..either he has lost his edge or he is just unfit.

His positioning has been poor.. can't contest the sprint if you aren't close enough to the front.. easier said than done though?

Seeing as he was picked for the TTT, it's a bitter pill to swallow for him.

Greipel not really there either. We will see how it goes.

At least yesterday he was there to contest..just not strong enough for the win.

Seeing as he was picked for the TTT, it's a bitter pill to swallow for him.

Very sad, hope he has recovered enough to make cut off...and i am sure their medical teams is doing everything they can to get him on the bike, just hope he isnt doing more damage..then again the medical team will also be checking that.

Has the time table been released yet?

I saw this yesterday...not sure if it is correct but here we go360f352246f0f151f1eab1ef18b16b8f.jpg

I saw this yesterday...not sure if it is correct but here we go360f352246f0f151f1eab1ef18b16b8f.jpg

35,500km  :eek:

That might take a while.

I am sure the use of comma(10,000) vs full stop(10.000) in figures have caused plenty of fun confusions around the world.

Peter Sagan has started 99 Tour de France road stages.

He's finished in the top 3 in 37 of them. ????

He's finished in the top 10 in 56 of them. ????

Daniel Lloyd, Tweetiebird ????

Archived