Poor journalism bike hub...very poor!

agentgreen

I got here by page 3 and not a single person had the sense to feed Jerry. He would have kept going for a couple more pages if we didn't ruin it with all this sense and reason. And yes his name is Jerry now. This is not what we discussed in training. Have you lot learnt nothing? 

post-46013-0-77873200-1510059755_thumb.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thing with the Hub Friends Meter is that it requires no acceptance from the other person in order to be considered a "friend"

(Rushed off to check on my BH friends........ :(

I got here by page 3 and not a single person had the sense to feed Jerry. He would have kept going for a couple more pages if we didn't ruin it with all this sense and reason. And yes his name is Jerry now. This is not what we discussed in training. Have you lot learnt nothing? 

tenor.gif

why did you and Matt fire spidey, was it because he was liking the boobies pictures?

dammit, there goes my afternoon tea

KaleidoscopicWebbedCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

it's okay, I just added you as a friend. 

Thank you, and now the details & PIN of your bank account please....? :ph34r:

All I took from the OP was that I don't take my cycling seriously and am a multi day something or other because I don't know this immensely impressive innovativy interesting incredibly important brand.

Ego. In. Tatters.

Anyone owed one of these bikes?.... maybe a quick poll with give the OP some clarity?

Am guessing the OP owns one?

I am not suprised no one rides this bike. Looks K@K.

I suspect it is not eligible for uci events... got different size wheels...

Archived