CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all my clients and potential clients. I understand your frustration with our problem at online but let me assure you all that if it was in our hands this would never have happened. We are in the business not to upset clients but to give you the best deals and service.

After last years problems we upgrade out system at a huge cost with the insurance from  our hosting / IT company that we will not have problems this year. They are at this moment busy trying to sort the problem out and I ask you please to be patient and rather understand and support us than running us down.

We bought millions rand of stock and believe me we do not want to keep it for Christmas. We want to give it to you at the best and lowest prices. That is why we wanted to start today already.

I ask you all to be patient. You will get the best deals . A promise to you all is that we will not stop this deals on Black Friday. You will not be let down.

I thank you all for understanding and supporting us.

Edited by Chris Willemse

Fifty Fifty

So fifty fifty that it's 100% accurate 78% of the time. Is that with or without someone standing looking over your shoulder.

To all my clients and potential clients. I understand your frustration with our problem at online but let me assure you all that if it was in our hands this would never have happened. We are in the business not to upset clients but to give you the best deals and service.

After last years problems we upgrade out system at a huge cost with the insurance from  our hosting / IT company that we will not have problems this year. They are at this moment busy trying to sort the problem out and I ask you please to be patient and rather understand and support us than running us down.

We bought millions rand of stock and believe me we do not want to keep it for Christmas. We want to give it to you at the best and lowest prices. That is why we wanted to start today already.

I ask you all to be patient. You will get the best deals . A promise to you all is that we will not stop this deals on Black Friday. You will not be let down.

post-47220-0-74531300-1511362589_thumb.jpg

Not running you down....just having fun with the situation  :D  :lol:  :D  :P...while we wait  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Bump....  :D

Edited by Mr lee

Patiently waiting for my Santa,with a burning hole in my pocket ????????????....

I was glad I managed to get my order in through the issues, and when paygate gave me an issue your team came back promptly with confirmation my order was successful so I was impressed in that regard.

I obviously don't know the details of how and where the site is actually hosted, but, if I could make a suggestion, have a look at Amazon Web Services Elastic Computing, things can be configured so in peak times like this the site automatically scales up, and then scales back down when it's back to your normal usage (you only pay for usage so it's not like you invest huge amounts in infrastructure for a few days of the year).

Sorry Oom.

Kick their butts, seems they sold you porky pie stories of better infrastructure so this doesnt happen again... and it did.

Good luck, will carry on trying

If you think you had a crappy day, spare a thought for the IT guys that got this lemon in their inbox today.

Pretty sure Chris has had a "word or two" with them .... and a few more to follow ....

Certainly THEE worst situation for any business to be in, and that after spending money to avoid this repeat .....