2017 Stellenbosch Cycle Tour

LeoKnight

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez. You okes are all pinners. 3F. But I've got a full list of excuses ready to go.

I am closer to you than them...means I can sleep in a bit

less groups this year.  no 2L/M and 3L/M.  guess the entries are less or groups (slightly) bigger.

hope it's the latter one.

$ - start group

i see we dont do the start group compilations anymore like we used to do in the olden hub days?

i'm always tentative to put my seeding up once the first few guys put their start groups that only consist of a symbol and us mere mortals get designated with alphanumericals...

2A for me.. Hoping the DC conditioning will pay off.. Just the start time of 6:10 is soooooo early. But then been done by 9am is also good

Edited by mlayne

i'm always tentative to put my seeding up once the first few guys put their start groups that only consist of a symbol and us mere mortals get designated with alphanumericals...

i was just telling someone the other day my first "argus" cycle tour I started in OH that is nearly 2 hours after Elites were finished, fast forward 15 years later I'm either the 1st or 2nd group to start off these days.

What do the different colors mean?

blue means go, red means stop.

in other words.....ons gaan knyp !