Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Apart from BenO'C and NathanialB going up the road once they don't seem to have been trying, or succeeding, to make it in to a break. With MainCheese floundering you'd think that some of them would be keen to try their hand. 

Dimension Data

141 Louis Meintjes

142 Igor Anton

143 Natnael Berhane

144 Ryan Gibbons

145 Benjamin King

146 Ben O’Connor

147 Jacques J. van Rensburg

148 Jaco Venter

Ben King was in a break and finished 12th on one stage and JJVR has also been in a break. But they are there to look after LM and BoC primarily and it is not looking to bad for O'Connor at the moment. Would think that LM might give it a go sometime this weekend though , just need a big enough break to get him to the mountains and hope Chaves did not come in the break with him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from BenO'C and NathanialB going up the road once they don't seem to have been trying, or succeeding, to make it in to a break. With MainCheese floundering you'd think that some of them would be keen to try their hand.

Dimension Data

141 Louis Meintjes

142 Igor Anton

143 Natnael Berhane

144 Ryan Gibbons

145 Benjamin King

146 Ben O’Connor

147 Jacques J. van Rensburg

148 Jaco Venter

No longer MainCheese, SoftCheese maybe....

Amped! When are they expected to get close to Ovaro?

Today might be a nothing day tho coz the riders might all go into survival mode.

Today might be a nothing day tho coz the riders might all go into survival mode.

with so much on the line with Zoncolan ahead? doubt it... yates HAS to give it all today, and TD has to keep up... backing off for yates will be capitulation.

Too many riders need to gain time and Yates needs more, so there has to be fireworks..also it is the Giro, drama and the Giro go hand in hand, the GT where riders want to win it opposed to not lose it.

Drama may come before the Zoncolan.. that beast is so tough I doubt you can attack on it and the crowds are so big you may not even be able to find space to attack

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

NO bike changes allowed on the Zoncolan

Any bets on who will go into the breakaway today.

Will MS send someone up the road to help Yates later on.. will it be Chavez or Kreuzinger.48a4ea44cad0f4fedcb79d03a85a0711.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk