Top cap Garmin mount, um, mount

Simon123

Check alixpress

And i think evobikes wasn't badly priced

Mind you i used the longer elastic and run my garmin at the fork where the stem and handlebar meets using the standard mount, and this is for a 35mm stem

Thanks.

ordered two from AliExpress for R180.00 incl shipping.    2 months, but will continue to use out front mount until then.

Lets hope they get here.

Thanks.

ordered two from AliExpress for R180.00 incl shipping.    2 months, but will continue to use out front mount until then.

Lets hope they get here.

Damn ... pity I didn't know you pulling the trigger so quick. Would have asked to add me in. 

Thanks.

Lets hope they get here.

Could you include the link you used? pretty please?

edit: ignore my lazy ass.... found it

Damn ... pity I didn't know you pulling the trigger so quick. Would have asked to add me in. 

Me too.  Damn.

Already shipped - now the long wait.

Shipping is free, so no real point in a group order to save, just pop onto AliExpress, slam one in the cart and click order. :)   We can have a race to see who's gets through the horrific post office first.

I have the same issue and looked at these in the UK as well 2 weeks ago for similar prices... Also got myself a out front as it was cheaper but i don't like it... 

here comes the post office race... let's report here by easter :)

You will be charged a R24 "handling fee" from the Post Office. I think its for when they pick it up and inspect if it's worth stealing or not  :devil:

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:    Got the notification that the good landed in SA on the 20th of December.

We're now in the no-mans land of the post office disaster zone to see if and when they eventually appear.

same here arrived 20th December and the delivery is planned between 7 and 27th Jan... So we should have it for Easter.

As it is I see it was given to airline on the 3rd of December and only scanned in SA on the 20th...

The biggest downfall of buy stuff online is the SA Post Office (unless you use a courier).

I've had some bottle cages chilling at the International Mail Centre for a month.

One thing that I must say is that the SA Post Office takes ridiculously long but I have always gotten my stuff.

Sometimes I can't even track the item and then it just appears at the post office (like magic).

Archived