Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

Come on all losers, don't loose focus now! Remember it is weight in day. Sizzling Summer bodies are made in winter! End of March and April has been bad for me. Gained 0.4 kg! Birthday celebrations, boat cruise and holiday made me loose focus. Time to bunker down! Still 9 kg to lose!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on all losers, don't loose focus now! Remember it is weight in day. Sizzling Summer bodies are made in winter! End of March and April has been bad for me. Gained 0.4 kg! Birthday celebrations, boat cruise and holiday made me loose focus. Time to bunker down! Still 9 kg to lose!

I'm For the first time this year below my target weight (just)..WHOO

and that sub 90kg is well now in sniffing range..will be the first time in a decade I think

we can all be the best of ourselves with just a little focus and determination..

LETS DO IT

I have been getting this recurring flu/cold. Not sure why I can’t shake it!! Also not sure why I am up to 93kg again. My body is weird.

Weight loss was a bit rapid over the last few weeks and I'm suffering because of it.

Going to try and stick around 80kg for now just until my body recovers a bit

Back to my boogy weight, very difficult for me to break 95kg but I need to find 7 kilos somehow. 

Super glad I have not gained as this was an extremely challenging month to keep focused with leave and public holidays.

I need to find more things to concentrate on to drop more weight - started some cardio at gym, hope that will help.

Cycling is consistent so thats also been great, feel I regress the most on days I do not carry food to work.

Still on the down but not as fast as i wanted . Hit 94.6kg on Sunday which is my weigh in day . Mileage was good this month with just over 800 km and food intake a bit too much pizza and potato .I bought a new bike so my motivation is high to proof that the bike makes a difference HAHA . With colder mornings approaching fast its going to be harder to do the 1000 km per month i am aiming for but im going to give it a good go .  

post-111826-0-83578500-1525205372_thumb.jpg

Like I said my body is weird and I don’t understand it. Was at 93 yesterday. Had mc d’s for dinner and a mc flurry. This morning I’m at 90,4. What gives?

Like I said my body is weird and I don’t understand it. Was at 93 yesterday. Had mc d’s for dinner and a mc flurry. This morning I’m at 90,4. What gives?

Your body appears to respond well to McDonald's. Lucky..????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Happy to say that my weight is back where I was at the beginning of March, minus 0.2kg.

My gym workouts are feeling tough but I walk out feeling like I have more in the tank. I've been cycling relatively regularly

The biggest thing is that even though I am working 11 - 12 hour days at the office right now, I'm taking some time to meal prep on a Sunday so I've been managing to eat well even with my stress levels being pretty high and I feel like I'm never home other than to sleep.

well, the old adage of "get strong on the bike, lose weight in the kitchen" as only half worked out for me... I have certainly gotten stronger on the bike, but the kitchen has proved to be a battlefield...  :cursing:  :thumbdown:

plan B was a poor choice. back to plan A...   :thumbup:

Finally seeing the 80's on the scale some mornings now... this year has just not been great, taken me a lot longer to get back here than I thought. Was sick much of this month with Viral bronchitis, did though keep the diet in check which has paid dividends in some small way. Want to lose 3kg's this month in final prep for Comrades - should be doable, just need to stay healthy

Some great losses being posted on here  :clap: 
Also a lot of people who seem to have fallen off the radar  :ph34r:  Keep logging your weight, keep being accountable. The only person you can blame for your weight is you. It takes time, but the rewards are worth it.

this stress is wreaking havoc with my body. Joh. Everything on point, and I gain a kilo. WTF?!

EDIT: Mind you, I am as sick as a dog, so that could be interrupting things somewhat

Edited by Myles Mayhew