Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started fasting on mornings that I do not train. Eat Futurelife and toast by about 11:00 and it lasts until after 18:00 when I usually get home. I take one or two fruits in the afternoon and drink plenty of water. Dinner with small portions. Down to 63,8kg from 65,3kg in a month. Still 3kg to go ????????

In January, I started dropping weight for the C2T. I got down to around 86kg from about 96kg. Did the C2T and finished just outside the top 10 but under 12 hours still. Then work, studies and other got in the way.

Training went out the door.

Gained weight back to 94kg. Started dropping the weight again on Thursday last week. Almost 2kg down.

Goal is 86kg before end of October.

Anyone reading this, please don't go to Mars. Your weight will change but your mass (kgs) will not. 

Think it was meant as a joke

Anyone reading this, please don't go to Mars. Your weight will change but your mass (kgs) will not. 

not so sure ..... if you have to eat the "space food" they serve up you may well reduce your mass whilst on Mars :P

So, got down to 73kg end of August ish, felt terrible on bike. Holiday plus bit of rest I am up to 77/8 kg. Starting to feel much better on bike.

Weight has not come back on same part of body. So down a pant size. I am left scratching head a little

trying to ride alot more now, and did a few long ones last weekend. Going up is soo much harder with all the extra weight on, and that really hit me to get my **** together and start eating properly again.

Down 2kg this week to 95. Goal is to be sub 90 by December.

5kg less in roughly two and a half months is doable.

It's all about what you eat and how many calories you burn in that time, imo.

Still at 89kg. At this point it seems I'm destined to stay at 89. How I got down to 85.6kg earlier this year, I don't know - might have been because I was on a strict regimen, which included no sugar in the coffee.

I'll admit, Ricoffy and Frisco tastes k@k without sugar, and I'm not prepared to keep spending dosh on the more expensive coffees for home and work consumption, to get my coffee fix. Unless I cut down on the amount of coffees I have per day, and drink more water.

5kg less in roughly two and a half months is doable.

It's all about what you eat and how many calories you burn in that time, imo.

Well I know it all too well.

Initially started cycling at 107, then 2 years later I got to 83.

Then life, marriage and too much of eating out... a year later i peaked at 98.

Now that everything has settled down, and I have the mindset i'm sure it wont be too difficult.

Well I know it all too well.

Initially started cycling at 107, then 2 years later I got to 83.

Then life, marriage and too much of eating out... a year later i peaked at 98.

Now that everything has settled down, and I have the mindset i'm sure it wont be too difficult.

Can't remember what I weighed when I started in '08, but I was 68kg at the start of 2012. 105kg in 2015, the same year I met my wife, who was and still is quite skinny. A month after that, I decided to start the GetFit Challenge. After 9 months, I got down to 86 and some change kg, was up to 99 and some change kg at the start of this year (too many Castle Milk Stouts over the weekends, and going back to my previous eating habits), and seemed to lose weight quicker this time around than I did when I was doing GetFit.

If I can get down to 85kg and stay there, then I'll celebrate with an IPA every weekend.