Life hack time

Uni

Trying to adjust my saddle, only got my little lezyne, for the life of me I cant loosen the damn thing. Bar the Jeremy Clarkson take a hammer to it approach- and wait till morning and get better tools will spraying q20 help or do I just need more brute force? post-44041-0-32846100-1516995465_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-06985200-1516995495_thumb.jpg

seriously dude ? you have no tools....

My OH keeps taking the **** to work and the stuff doesn't come home :(

I keep threatening to get my own tools and hide them from him. I'll leave it till morning before I dislocate my shoulder

It is probably overtightened anyway, even though you don't get a lot of leverage, the kit key should work.

You don't need a T Bar, just a plain Allen key of the correct size is fine, a couple of rand at any hardware store, you aren't doing major bike repair work, if you need a bit more leverage to loosen the bolt, slip a short length of pipe or a ring spanner over the key shaft to gain leverage, it will work just fine, don't use extra leverage to tighten up, just use the normal Allen key and nip it up hand tight. 

Why you want to adjust Uni?

I hate change. My settings do not get changed evva.

Spook Pis will help for sure.

The angle of the saddle is not lekker on long rides, want to drop it a bit.

A nickname for any sort of spray on lubricant that loosens things that shouldnt be that tight..

What Nerd said

A nickname for any sort of spray on lubricant that loosens things that shouldnt be that tight.. 

Many types of uses for "Spook"

as opposed to Spook asem which is Candy Floss and can be used for many purposes.

Spook and Diesel: Stuff you drink after and long day...

Spook Pis:  sounds like you spent some time in the military :-(

The word spookasem is also used in Afrikaans for Quickstart in aerosol cans. Useful in starting hard to start petrol and diesel utility engines like found in lawn mowers, chainsaws, water pumps exectra.

The word spookasem is also used in Afrikaans for Quickstart in aerosol cans. Useful in starting hard to start petrol and diesel utility engines like found in lawn mowers, chainsaws, water pumps exectra.

Spookpoep where I come (came) from